ACQUAINTED

ARIANNA'S POV

I got to lesson just in time and headed to my seat.

Since the muffin I've been checking everyone in my class with a second eye, but it was probably somebody from the top end of the class since it came from behind me.

I try to get a look from behind me but quickly turned back around when I see the dark haired girl looking right down at me.

She was really pretty, and smelled so good, her perfume always hit my nostrils during class. It smelled fancy, fresh and sweet.

She was older than me, her final years here?

Also  more intimidating but not like a meanie, more like a... like.. Pocahontas! Yeah That's it.

I love Pocahontas, my favourite  princess then comes tiana!  she probably  likes them too, I bet.

She had caramel like skin and long dark curly ish hair. She walked so confident but reserved at the same time,

I could only wish for half the confidence and charm she had, she looks like she could bring anyone to her wishes without having to speak to them.

Or maybe that's just how I feel, anyways...

Today was a late lesson so I will be hungrier than most days, I could only dream of the treats my secret confidant has been leaving.
They were delicious. I wonder how they made them so soft and flavourful.

Like my dreams came true, I saw an arm slowly extend and leave a cupcake on my desk, I turn around and I'm met with a pair of brown eyes and a warm smile.

It's her, the dark haired girl.

I should probably stop calling her, it's s not polite.

I'm just now appreciating how pretty she is, her skin is glowing with the sunlight, her eyes were sharp on the edges and her lips were plump, if she had make up of it was subtle and I couldn't notice.

You shouldn't stare.

I opened and closed my mouth in attempt to talk to her and thank her but nothing came out.

She nodded knowledging it and sat back.

I smiled absentmindedly for the rest of the lesson. Nibbling on the cupcake
———————-

Hermione's POV

On my way out I was stopped by the blonde girl as she approached me with her head down. "Hi.." her voice is so soft it matches her so perfectly.

"I just wanted to thank you for the cupcake and the others" she spoke barely above a whisper with a small smile.

"Did you like it" I asked, the girl nodded softly "they were very good" she said as she met my eyes, such pretty eyes.

Her facial features were so soft, she looked so delicate, beautiful.

"I'm glad" i said as I started walking outside, she hesitantly followed. She was biting her lip and her mind seemed to be going miles an hours debating something.

"Would you like to go for a coffee?" I ask pulling her from her thoughts.

———————-

ARIANNA'S POV

I tried making my voice strong and audible but now being this close to her and her aura I understand why people don't approach her often.

So intimidating, her eyes seemed to be boring holes in my head. While she was making me nervous she seemed to be totally relaxed, staring down at me.