BETTER BELIEVE

"Daddy has to do work in his office, you can stay with Daddy if you want" Daddy said after making sure Arianna ate proper food after showering.

"That's okay Daddy, Arianna play in her room"

Arianna ran off after pecking Daddy's cheek.

Daddy stayed in his office finishing work he put to the side while spending the day with Arianna. He didn't stay there for long checking on his Babygirl after some time.

Arianna was sitting down, hiding between a wall and the wardrobe. She had her knees against her chest and her precious book close to her too engrossed on the text.

She hid against two walls feeling like this book deserved exclusiveness from the big room.

'He touched her soft skin...'

'Low moans left her lips as she....'

"Arianna"

' Her breathing quickened....'

"Principessa"

'He kissed her there...'

The footsteps got closer and closer to where Arianna was.

'He made her feel so...'

"ARIANNA"

Arianna closed her book in a rush looking up at an upset Daddy.

"Daddy?"

"Daddy has been calling for you" Daddy and his dominant upset voice on, Aria gulped feeling smaller.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I was reading and didn't hear you" She said apologetically. Aria didn't like being a bad girl, she liked to please Daddy and Momma.

Don looked over her, her cheeks were flushed, her heart rate spiking from nervousness and her thighs strongly closed.

"What were you reading?" Daddy taunted.

"J-just a book, Daddy".

"Show me"

Arianna passed it to Daddy. She got the book from the library, from a special section only some go to.

She liked it, maybe Daddy will like it too. But it had some weird scenes, ones that made her feel weird. Aria related to some of what happened so far, Mommy had done some things to Aria that the man and woman in the book did too, and Daddy made Arianna feel the same way they described in the pages.

Daddy took his Babygirl's hand leading her to the huge reading chair in her room. Daddy sat down and pulled her into his lap.

"Where did you get it from?"

"From the library Papà" Daddy hummed demanding her to open it on the page she previously was, Aria hesitated but did so...maybe it wasn't such a good idea to read it here, she was in the middle of a 'weird scene' she called it.

Daddy opened the book and Arianna leaned herself against Daddy, with her head in the middle of his broad chest.

——————————————————————-

ARIANNA'S POV

Is Daddy going to read to me?

Yay.

Arianna leaned into Daddy hugging him as much as she could with my short arm.

'He cupped her mounds, massaging, earning small noises in retur-'

Oops.

'He felt restrained against his clothes wanting nothing but to be skin to skin with her'