HERMIONE

HERMIONE'S POV

I am in the kitchen skimming through the whole album of Kiss land, playing in the background, khalid an old friend on facetime and some stir fry in the pan.

"There is this girl, she's adorable, very  shy—"

"What do you want with her?" He asked bluntly.

"I don't know" I thought for a bit.

"I wanna be her friend" replied with a smile.

Khalid stopped singing to Abel's lyrics and looked straight at me through the screen

"You don't have friends Hermione"

Ouch

"Oh yeah, than what are we?" I asked tasting the sauce "We talk twice a month" his raspy voice said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's extremely cute, you will see it" I told him.

"Good girls go to heaven, and bad girls go everywhere" he quoted singing along to the speakers and I rolled my eyes even further.

A few days have passed since I first left the princess the dolce and I had continued leaving her some, poor thing kept looking around cluelessly at the end of every lesson searching for the culprit. Too shy to actually ask anyone. But she took them anyways.

————
Arianna's POV

Hermione is so nice, her voice is very calming but demanding at the same time.
She takes me out to caffes and places.
She calls me pretty names too.

I asked her if I could call her Hermie, and she seemed happy for the nickname.

"You can call me Mia too if you want. It was what my parents called me, it's 'mine' in their language."

"Will do and you can call me Aria too!"

"Okay princesa" she chuckled at my excitement. I blushed, she knew my name but still called me that.

Today we were at a Coffee up north, it's very nice but my anxiety is not letting me appreciate it fully.

It's been a week since my landlord spoke to me. When said I had a week to pay what I owed or I would be evicted.

I was very frustrated, but it wasn't his fault, it was mine.

This would've never had happened if I hadn't gotten sick in the beginning of the month.

Prior to it I had the money for the bills, prepared, every dollar accounted for but Ms Moran at work sent me to the hospital after I almost passed out in front of her.

After that I was faced with huge hospital bills from medicine, assistance and care.

Why did everything need to be so expensive?

I thought if I worked extras shifts, any I could get plus giving up my art studio slots for the rest of the month, that I would be able to make it up by some.

But what I made barely covered half the debt.

Now I will be evicted and I've nowhere to go. I shouldn't have left the building when I was sick and I only did because I need to work to survive anyway.

I have 2 days to come with a solution and because of this I was fully panicking, wasting the vanilla milkshake Hermione got me.

Everything was going down hill, "Princess?" I peered up and Hermie mentioned me to clean my face, messy eater.

I leaned in to get a napkin but ended up hitting the glass of water, spilling it's content all over me.

Why was everything going so wrong...

I wanted comfort, but not even that I would get when I got to my flat.

Don't cry.

Everything is going to be okay I imagined Hermione's voice cooing me to calm myself down.