TWENTY EIGHT

The sound of the car engine slowly decelerating and the sound of the Mansion's gates opening , sent a different kind of relief throughout Hermione's body. The wait for Don to fully drive through the gardens and park in front of the house seemed to be insultingly agonising, and her exhausted, sore and hot body couldn't stop but think Dominicus was dragging the journey on, on purpose, in hopes to escalating the already replete state of her body.

She didn't wait for Don to park and turn off the engine - Hell! She didn't even wait for the car to fully come to a halt before she gathered herself and her things and jumped off the moving car. Past the guards, speeding towards the tall wood doors and running inside, away from them... Fucking sadists.

As soon as she moved off the car she could feel the weight of her tired body pulling her to the ground and the amount of juices just rolling down her thighs, as quickly as they could go. Once inside, she threw her shoes somewhere on the floor and made a run up the stairs, competing against herself, seeing which one would win, her quick feet or her fast juices coming down - if she could reach her room before the juices reached the shiny marble floors....

Hermione sped through the marble hallways barefoot and praying that she got to her bathroom before she made a mess on the floor. She unzipped her dress and slid her way out of it, the pleasing cool air calmed her heating pores as the shining jewelled fabric slipped down and dropped on to the floor - oh how she loved being naked....
She stepped out of the pool of shining crystals on the floor and locked the doors behind her as she cleaned herself thoroughly.

When she was finished Hermione took a breath and looked at herself in the mirror, her makeup was smeared around her eyes, despite the make-up setting spray; her cheeks were flustered against her dark almond skin; her nipples erect as ever, not to say, they were abounding with milk; and she dared turn around to greet the work of art Don had done on her.
Her ass was inflamed, sensitive to the touch, the heat radiating from her skin and the significant coloration on his favourite hitting spots, gave her goosebumps. There were abstract lines all over, vertical and horizontal...as if he was trying to draw a Picasso on her.

She sighed from what her poor ass had gone through, all that spanking, the rough dress constantly brushing against in and the leather seat in car ride where she was tortured too. The spanking was bad...very bad. She had never gone through such a punishment, but the pride she feels from having had it was exhilarating. She was a good girl...a very good one.

She went through with her punishment, even if it cost her her ability to sit down for the next few days.
..............................

How she wished she could sleep naked tonight... so her skin would be soothed by the soft cool sheets. But she didn't trust herself to not make a mess on the sheets, just from her reliving her punishment, and she didn't trust Aria and Don to be naked besides them...they- they were very terrifyingly experimenting with Hermione and that scared her a tiny bit, as to what extents they could go to. Hermione needed to collect herself and calm her body, if not, she will be this worked up the whole night since her body hasn't ridden the adrenaline from the punishment out yet.

It's okay, she just needs to relax, drink some water to dilute the alcohol too, she didn't need the events from the last time she was too worked up to happen again...
Kind of a lie, she wouldn't mind to fuck like that again, if only she wasn't mad at Arianna...and Don...
.....................

Once she was done dwelling inside her head, Hermione put another pair of panties on, with a matching bra, but she chose carefully the fabric she used. She picked out a semi transparent floral piece made of organza, it was light, soft and floaty, so that wouldn't be rough on her breasts and a matching skinny thong that could let her ass cheeks breathe for a second, and tied a satin robe over it.