ROCKIN'

ARIANNA'S POV

I was the art studio, working in some new pieces.

Ever since I moved in with Hermione, I've had so many things to draw and paint. I've finished a dozen canvas and have a dozen more to complete.

I even have more time to do so, Hermione said I don't have to take extra shifts and with her driving I take half the time to get here as I used to. I asked if I could pay for the grocery expenses at least and she gave a stern "No." That I should keep it instead. She's letting me live in her house rent free, how nice is that?

I'm trying new things, now being less scared and more curious of what I could achieve.
I liked it here, it was my safe place. I was cleaning my brushes when I got Don called me, I took my paint covered phone "Hi baby"  Ohh that voice.

"Hi Don"

We were now siting down finishing our pancakes. "Don?" "Yes, principessa" I  moved to seat next to him.

"Can I tell you a secret" I whispered, he nodded looking at me, leaning down with his ear. I softly grabbed his face and brought my lips to his, his lips felt so good, it radiated warmth from my stomach, I like this rush of courage and adrenaline.

When I pulled away Don was still staring at my lips, did I upset him? Maybe I shouldn't done it without a warning, but I thought that if you like somebody you can show them that this way.

"That's not a secret" he murmured before pecking my lips again "I like you" I whispered trying to hide my red face. "I like you too amore" he said in his deep voice.

"I just wanted to show it to you" I said with my head down "I'm glad you did" he responded with a smile, I should show my love to my friends mroe, yay now he knows.

One down, one more to go.
—————-

Me and mia we were in the living room, she was in her computer doing work and I was sitting cross legged watching tv, previously there was a pair of friends that kissed on the lips. I've seen 'friends' kiss before, I kissed Don, but Don is a man, and Mia is a girl. Is it still okay if I kiss her?

"Hermie" "Yes principessa" she said taking a quick glance my way before turning to her work. "Why do people kiss their friends?".

I whispered carefully, she signed thinking, taking a brake from her laptop "To show affection and appreciation, I think" she answered before turning back.

Okay, that's good.

I lean in closer to her with my lips out, she leans in with her cheek while looking at the screen. When she was close enough I turned her head a kissed her lips. Her lips were better than what I thought they would be, they were smooth and tasted like candy, it made fireworks in my stomach just like with Don.

When I pulled away Hermione had her eyes wide opened in shock and confusion "What was that for?" She asked and regret started to cloud my head "I wanted to show you how much I like you and appreciate you" I whispered, now feeling bad, maybe it is okay and she didn't like it.

She kept looking at me confused before turning back "uhm, right, okay".

Darn it, I ruined everything.
————

HERMIONE'S POV

That was not what I thought she meant, at all.

I thought she was talking about kissing on the cheek or forehead or wherever not lips. So when she turned my head and aimed at my lips my heart skipped a beat.

Her kiss was so soft and delicate it warmed my heart but also made it ache "What was that for?" Was the only thing I managed to get out, once she answered, my heart did a flip, a happy flip I hoped but my head wasn't working anymore.

I looked at my work, I should just forget about this and concentrate, don't make a big deal out of it but the words on my device seemed like total gibberish to me.

Gibberish just like what Aria was murmuring to herself beside me, thing she does when she is upset.

"What's wrong sweetheart" I asked brushing her hair out of the way to get a look at her pretty face. "You didn't like it, I shouldn't have done it, I just thought I should—I'm sorr-" before she could finished I grabbed her jaw with one hand and tilted her head with the other, softly smashing my lips to hers, tasting her lips again, nibbling on it.

Getting the most out of it.

"I like you and appreciate you too" I said pulling back before giving her one last peck. She smiled widely at me before giggling her way to her room.

Once she was out of sight I threw my head back on the couch.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

I thought before curling into a ball hiding my happy school girl smiley face with my hands.