BELONG TO THE WORLD

It was Sunday now so time to go to the Manor. I told Arianna where I was going. Every Sunday afternoon I would leave at 12:30, Arianna always wondered where I would go and today I invited her to come with me.

She wore a white sundress and I wore a pair of jeans with a loose button up shirt.

It was in the southeast of the city a calmer more family friendlyregion. We got there in 20 ish minutes.
———

ARIANNA'S POV

Once the car came to a halt I looked up the window it was a big place it looked so cosy and welcoming. I saw the big plate on the top.

"Hermie, it has your name 'Sanremo' "

"Yes, amor".

Interesting.

We made our way to the door and we were greeted by an elder woman, late 40s? Early 50s? She gave us a warm smile.

"Good afternoon menina Hermione" [girl]-(lady)

"Hello Soleil" "Come in"

The lady let us in and the smell of cinnamon quickly filled my nostrils, I took in my surroundings, this place was beautiful, such a large home but so homely, I saw girls everywhere up the stairs to the corridors. "Soleil this is Arianna, Arianna this is Soleil" The woman gave we a warm smile which I reciprocated.

"I'm sorry for the delay, Sol" "Don't you worry, miss. Just the fact that you're here is already a blessing " "It's s always a pleasure".

Once Hermione spoke, a large group of small girls came running towards her. I stepped back at the tsunami that was coming.

"Hermione" "Hermione" "Hermione's here" the group of girls hugged hermione and she smiled hugging them back. "How are you" she asked to all of them "good" they all said in union. Soon they dispersed into the large place.

I was very confused, and scared waiting for her to explain. "Shh, we have a little here" she said excitedly.

Hermie took my hand leading us to a room, with tables, couches and book stands. "Hi Hermione" other girls greeted her from the couch "Hi".

There in the back of room was a girl, writing something down. "Hi Arte" Hermie called out. The girl gasped getting up running towards Hermione engulfing her into a hug "Hello Hermie" the girl said in a soft high pitched voice.

That's my nickname to Hermie. My eyebrows frowned. When they pulled back I looked at the girl. She had caramel like skin just a few shades darker than Hermie, with volumptions golden curls. Her eyes were honey green, hazel, hazel I think that's what you call it.

She was beautiful, when I looked at her eyes I saw how they looked back at Hermie and how Hermie returned the affection. I quickly took a step back hiding behind Hermione, realisation starting to kick in.

"How are you princess?" My heart sank, tear staring to form at the petname, that's what she calls me. They seemed like old friends that like each other a lot, I'm new. Maybe this is her little? She is so pretty and some much closer to Hermione.

I never thought about how much I liked Hermione and how she cared for me until now, when I saw it in another person.

Hermione has her little and I will never step up to her.My head was telling me .

My tears were threatening to fall, I stayed clinging to the back of Hermione's shirt."Good thank you" she smiled.

"Artemis, this is Arianna, my friend." Her friend, just her friend. That's just what you are. The girl smiled at me. Artemis like the goddess.

I shouldn't be rude to her, she did nothing, I forced a smile through tears eyes. The girl squealed "Ooh, both our names start with Ar!" She's silly.

I chuckled "Can I give you a hug?" She asked. I looked up at Hermione before nodding. The girl threw her arms around me, it was so warm, I liked it.

"What were you doing" Hermione asked. Artemis let me go. "I was colouring my book, I'm learning how to shade and blend colour! But it's s not going very well"

"Wow, well Arianna is a painter, maybe she could help" I looked up "Could you please ?" Artemis beamed.

I simply nodded again, hoping she didn't take it as rude. "Yay, I will bring more colours" she said and my eyes followed as she disappeared out of the door. When I turned back Hermione had lowered herself down grabbing my arms "What's wrong meu amor?" [my love].

She asked taking my hair out of my pouty face, some tears had softly fallen down the side of the cheeks, which she wiped caressing my cheek.

"She's a little" I sniffed , she nodded "Is she your little?" I whispered. Hermione chuckled, her voice quickly calming me down.

"No sweetheart, Arte is a very good girl but she is not my little" I nodded, feeling a bit lighter now "Why are you upset?"

I don't know....

"I t-thought... I thought she was yours" I mumbled with my head down. I'm Hermione's friend I told myself. Hermione heard and scrunched her nose at the name "You almost never call me Hermione."

"She called you Hermie..." "Oh sweetheart" she kissed my forehead standing up "Don't you worry about that, I'm yours, remember? Mia? And you're my very close friend" she assured. I nodded.

Artemis came running back with a big box in her hand. "Will you be okay with Arte?"

"Yes"

"Good gi—, good, baby"