THE BIRDS pt.1

DISCLAIMER

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*
(I'm not a doctor, I don't actually know if breastfeeding tablets plus birth control patches cause a hormonal imbalance or cause this side effects. This is pure fiction and do not take my word for it. Stay safe)

HERMIONE'S POV

I tilted my head backwards letting the water run down my locks as Dominic massaged my scalp, rinsing my hair off as I washed his torso with a cloth. I looked up at Dominic gazing at his devil like features. Washing around his chest I outlined the tattoos on his left arm and bicep.

"I like your tattoos"

Hermione had never referred to them before but she was almost obsessed with them. Like at night when she would sleep next to Don shirtless she should trace his tattoos with her fingertips over and over again. Don knew it. He would open his eyes and find her tracing the patterns while looking at the walls or sometimes already with her eyes closed.

"Hm"

Don closed his eyes tilting his head back as I continued washing him off, I liked this. Dominicus always looked like he would murder whoever dared to touch him but he would let me wash him at the end of the day. I feel special.

"Do you have any tattoos?" He murmured in his baritone voice. I jumped chuckling to myself at me not being used to his voice yet. He would change it for different situations like a softer one for Arianna most of the time but a stern Daddy voice when assuming control and then there was the Dom voice the one he used on me. Sure I liked voiced but Don has me developing a voice kink pretty fast.

"I really like your voice" I whispered.

Don lowered his head looking down at me while touching my hand that was resting on his chest.

"Have you fantasised about it?" He taunted with a devilish smirk. I bit my lip at hearing him again.

"So many times...." I dragged looking around.

Don darkly chuckled at my honest response.

"Do you have any tattoos?" He repeated this time more demandingly.

Arianna and Don had stared at me getting dressed and undressed many times. He would eye fuck me every time like taking mental pictures of me but he had never seen any sign of ink on my skin. Yet.

I stepped back raising my arms up. "You can check" I smirked.

Don gave me a — look before starting inspecting my skin. Goosebumps appeared where his fingers laid as he checks everything. My ears, neck, arms, under boobs, stomach, back, thighs.

"Spread them" He slapped my legs apart.

I chuckled the whole time too excited to have him touch me bare and wet.

He concluded checking my calves and feet and in between body rolls.

Don spread my ass cheeks apart.

"Don!" I cried out slapping his arms away.

"What?

You're a wild one Hermione" He imposed looking around my skin.

I turned around with a proud smirk.

"You don't have any, do you?" He—-

I shook my head with my lips trapped between my teeth trying to contain my laughter.

"No...
but it was fun having you explore me" I chuckled.

Don roughly took me by the neck engulfing me in a heavily and deep kiss, with our bodies stuck together skin to skin all wet. I wrapped myself harder against him losing more and more air in the process. My nipples grazed over his chest while my stomach was glued to his and his little friend between my legs. I felt it rubbing up and down my thighs and I couldn't help but laugh.