A LOVELY NIGTH

HERMIONE'S POV

When we got to the house Arianna was long gone into deep sleep, we placed her on her crib and put the baby monitor on. I went downstairs to meet Dominic and he turned to me with an understanding look embracing me into a hug, I melted into his arms murmuring an 'I'm sorry' into his shirt while clinging to him.
He rested his head on me whispering sweet nothings about how it wasn't my fault and we could not have predicted it.
I didn't want to leave, I buried myself in his arms and he didn't make a move to leave either.

Not two hours passed by and the baby monitor signalled movement in the room, and I wasn't surprised as she must be hungry. I carefully made my way to her room, I wasn't sure if I was praying for her to be big or little,  both terrified me equally. I opened the door slowly and was met by a sleepy Aria still laying on her back inside the crib, she whined softy turning around in the crib, I rubbed my fingertips against her forehead and cheek easing her back to sleep.
"Shh, it's okay meu amor, Momma is here" I cooed and Arianna's whines ceased as her hands clung strongly onto mine as I kept caressing her face to calm her. I stayed like that for a few minutes, resting my tired head on my arms waiting for Arianna to completely fall back asleep, when I raised my back to retrieve my arms I saw Arianna attentively looking my way, she let got of my arms as she started rubbing her eyes lazily before focusing on her surroundings and on me, when she looked at me I knew she wasn't big, by the looks of it Aria was younger than 3 at the moment.

With my arms still attached to her face and now playing with her hair too, I calmly helped her up. "Oi meu amor" I shushed. She looked around before making grabby hands to me still in her sleepy state, I slowly picked her up placing her on my hip "Hi bebé" I whispered lowly to the sleepy girl. I walked to the changing stool, placing her down and putting a diaper on her before she had an accident, she didn't make a fuss still sleepy and hungry. I walked downstairs with her body attached to mine where Don had already placed the food on our plates, he had dispensed the staff for the rest of the day so we could have the house to ourselves.
I reached the table with Arianna on my lap and Don passed me a bowl of honey baby food cereals for her.

"Can you take her for a second?" I asked as I had to make a run for the bathroom.

Don happily took the babbling baby into his arms, before leaving I saw the way Arianna looked at her Daddy while on his lap, her eyes shone at the sight of Daddy behind her, she grinned at him lighting up his face too. He took a spoonful of the cereals and she happily opened her mouth munching on it before I walked out.

I lifted the spoon up to my lips, gently blowing on it and tasting it before guiding it to her mouth, Arianna didn't open, not even when I insisted, instead she rubbed her face against my chest away from the spoon, then she stopped, like she had found a buried treasure. Arianna placed her hands on my chest, that looked huge compared to her tiny hands.

"M-milkie" She blurred with puppy eyes.

"You have to eat first" I told her softly.

She rubbed her head against me again, whining eagerly and tugging on my shirt. "M-milkie"Don chuckled softly at Arianna's cute gestures. "You eat first than you have milk" I explained with the spoon in front of her but she didn't seem to understand, she looked between me, Don and the spoon as if she had heard nothing, continuing to tug on my shirt. " 'w ease" she pouted.
Don who was sitting right next to us pulled my breast out of my shirt and I gave him a quizzical look as to what he was up to, with a tight grip on my left breast Don took a mouthful of the food on the spoon that I was holding following to latch his lips around my nipple and suck my milk off.

"That's disgusting"
I told him but Arianna only understood it that way, copying, she mimicked the same actions as her Daddy's, Don refilled the spoon and gave it to her, she excitedly swallowed the cereals before bumping her head against my chest, finding her comfortable spot with my nipple in her mouth.