LIVE FOR

HERMIONE'S POV

I woke up early this morning around 5 , with a smile glued on my face thinking of all the things I had to do and prepare for my babygirl's arrival.

If she does come that is.

I had stuff to buy, stuff to clean and organise, I better get to work.

I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, with my hair up as I walked inside my guest room, looking around checking what had to be done.

It was a very spacious room, already with pastel pink features to it.

I quickly emptied all my contents front the wardrobes and corners. Once the room  was empty I started cleaning, vacuuming, getting rid of all the dust and dirt, so everything was clean for my baby. I don't need her getting sick again.

By the time I was finished it was around 9 so the shops were now opened.

I quickly changed, still in comfortable clothes. Got the keys and made my way to the car with an apple hanging by my teeth.

I swung to the music in the car while heading to the shops.

Thinking, I could just pay for the rent so she stayed for longer in her apartment but, I didnt think it was safe and the sooner she got out the better, selfish, maybe, but I could take care of her so things like this don't happen again just because she got sick.

A fresh start.

I roamed the shops looking for bedsheets, duvets, pillows, towels, clothes, decoration mostly pink, blue and purple based, safechoice colours.

I've seen her used the whole rainbow, and they all make her happy so...

By the time I got back home it was almost 2, James the security/ dooorman looked at me and the bags,  big eyed.

He was fairly young, very polite and professional, married to his high school sweetheart, she was pregnant with a girl too.

"So what are we doing ?" He asked helping me with the bags

"You will see" I said  excitedly as we made travel after travel from the car to my apartment.
——————

When I finished setting the room I looked around, looking to see if I missed anything, I hope she likes it.
I looked at the clock its 5, and I haven't gotten a text or call from Arianna, doubt was starting to kick in but hopefully everything is okay.

I didn't realise I was so tired until I dropped in slumber on my couch, the sound of ringing barely waking me up.

I accepted the call without looking at the ID.

"Hello" I mumbled "hi.." and that immediately but a smile on my face, I sat up looking at my surroundings and the time, 7.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked given the time.

"Yes uhm... I thought about what you said, a-and i-if your offer s-still stands I would very much like to stay with you.." my smile grew wider and I looked like an absolute drunk smiling on the phone

"I'm coming baby" I said before heading almost straight to the car excited to bring my baby home.