I FEEL IT COMING

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

It's now 9 and I haven't heard anything from Aria, breakfast is ready so I figure it was time for her to get out.

I knocked on her door "Are you done avoiding me now, sweetheart?" I asked softly but nothing.

"Can you at least give me a sign that you are still alive?" With that the door opened.

She lowered her head but before she could speak I told her.

"Come, I made blueberry waffles" she looked at me surprised with puffy red eyes.

I lead her to the table and we ate breakfast quietly. "Are you ready to talk now?" I asked her softly once she had finished, she took a deep breath before rushing

"I'm so, so sorry Hermie I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear, I didn't know I was doing that, a-and I-I totally get it if you are going to kick me out o-or c-call the p-police, but I wanted to apologis—" she was fully shaking now quietly crying.

"Wow, wow, baby, calm down Hey, hey, sweetheart, nobody is getting kicked out and I'm not calling no police" I chuckled pulling her into a hug "Y-youre n-not?"

"Of course not, I know you didn't mean anything bad, it was an incident, it happens"

Kind of

"-don't worry sweetheart" I say kissing her forehead seeing her calm down.

"But can you tell me what's wrong" she has been sexually frustrated the whole week.

"I don't know, I feel weird and warm all the time and I can't make it go away" she whispered.

I listened to her "It feels weird here" she said pointing to her lower bottom "-what does that mean ?" She sniffled with frowned eye browns.

"You mean you're horny?" I chuckled and her eyebrows frowned further

"I mean , uhm , you're needy" I changed my speech to not make her uncomfortable.

"You know, sometimes you feel warm and flustered in need of a release, it's normal, a lot of people feel it" I assured her.

"It started after that weird movie with the women"

"uhm" I hummed in knowledge "I figured" I mumbled.

"How do you make it go away?" she asked curiously, so clueless. I opened and closed my mouth looking for the rigth answer, while she waited for me wide opened. I figured this is normal and she's and adult, and I better tell her now before I wake up to her riding my face, I laughed at my thought but came back to the girl that was quietly waiting for an answer

"Well, there are different ways, uhm feel relief" I said carefully "people choose to pleasure themselves in different ways" I continued.

She nodded her head, absorbing all the information. "And what is it"

"uhm its like uhm, well its when you touch yourself in places that feel good, and then when it feels really good you're gonna feel like uhm falling off an abyss and feel good, the weird feeling will go away" I stated keeping away the weird names that might scare her, she nodded, understanding everything.

"Have you f-fallen off the abyss?" She asked me genuinely curious I signed "Yes, I have" "Can you help me?" she asked, almost desperately.

I opened and closed my mouth thinking of what I should do. Before giving in "rigth, yeah sure" I said dropping my shoulders. A smile widened on her face before she got off the chair.

What the hell did I just put myself into.

"To your room" I told her and once she got in and stayed outside with the door ajar just opened enough for her to hear me.

"Take your your bottoms and get on your bed" I told her softly, already regretting my decisions.

She obediently followed my instructions as I heard her lay on the bed "uhm, your panties too, and get comfortable" I told her.

"Okay Mia" she told me. Now the moment I dreaded, biting my lip thinking of other things I could do with a sunday morning.

"Take your hand Aria and find a place that makes you feel good... your chest, uhm your princess parts" I heard her breath hitch and there I knew she found it.

"With your hands do what feels right, rub, lick, pull, tug.." I started listing, her deep breaths were the only thing I could hear in the quiet corridor.

"Just... keep doing that, does it feel good?" I was starting to lose my voice, my breath for that matter. "Y-yes" she whispered and that had my head spinning.

The warmth in my core was getting stronger.

I found my hand slowly reaching for my legs, with a mind of it's own. I was starting to feel overwhelmed with everything "Hermie" she called out breathlessly "yes" my breath matched hers.

I bit my lip trying to keep my moans from escaping my lips with the ache that was growing in my core. Juices started covering my fingers and used them spreading them over my pussy.

"I need to go to the toilet, I-I f-feel like I'm going to pee" she said and I chuckled.

"You're almost there, amor, just keep going" said while I kept pleasuring myself, it felt so good, I couldn't stop.

I found balance of the door frame, keeping me standing from my weak knees "M-m-mi" she said "Keep going,keep-".

I told her before she let out a small scream with little moans as I myself exploded with pleasure, my eyes rolled back and I kept my hand on my mouth to keep my screams at bay while pure ecstasy travelled through my body.

My kness gave out, while I tried to control by breath riding out of my orgasm.

Breathlessly gathering myself - "I want you to go to the toilet, use it and clean yourself okay?" I said not waiting for an answer as I still hadn't heard Arianna moving, only her whimpers before hurrying to my bathroom.

I shut the bathroom door behind me leaning my head against it.

What the hell did I just do.

I looked at myself in the mirror, balancing myself on my arms in the sink before turning around leaning against it with my hands covering my face.

What have I done?

What have I done?

I repeated and repeated in my head. I cleaned myself up trying to calm down.

I heard steps from the bedroom, I gathered myself walking out of the bathroom.

In from the bedroom came a smiley face roaming. I gave her tight smile before she hugged me and I inhaled sharply.

  "Thank you Mia" she whispered before kissing me on the cheek and leaving for the living room.

I'm so screwed.