DAWN FM

Momma got out of the car giving the keys to the chauffeur while another one opened the door for her princess. But the princess knew better than to explore in an unknown place alone. She respectfully took the Sir's gentle hand reciprocating the friendly smile he had just for her. Arianna stepped out of the car waiting for her Momma to come take her hand.

Hermione when around the car to see her baby patiently waiting for her, so good. Arianna happily took her Mama's hand walking into the nice restaurant.

It was by the beach!

Hermione stopped by the reception giving Daddy's name and the man accompanied them to their Daddy. Daddy was in a very secluded part of the establishment at the back of the building, outside with a breathtaking view of the water.

As they walked down the isle of tables Arianna saw the eyes that her Momma caught but didn't care to acknowledge, Momma looked so effortlessly beautiful this afternoon and the colours she wore matched her skin tone excellently, Arianna bit her lips trying to contain her content. She's mine...

Once Aria saw her Daddy seating at a table she sprinted to his arms giving him a proper greeting. "Ciao mia piccola".

He was was at a table near the pretty trees and with the sunset's light making him look even more beautiful.

"Ciao Papa"

"Come stai?" He tested her.

"Molto bene" She stretched each letter making sure to get her pronunciation right. "Bravo Bella ".

'Che sorriso' her Daddy murmured praising her.

Daddy pecked Aria on the lips waiting to receive the same greeting treatment from his other girl.

Don shamelessly checked his woman out as she approached him, he couldn't contain himself he had to taste her. Don pulled Hermione by the waist squashing Arianna between them as he used his tongue to get a taste of Hermie, savouring all of her until she was breathless, biting her lip when he pulled away to calm the hormones.

"Hi Don" She said later showing no signs that Don affected her or got to her.

Dominicus helped Arianna get on the chair in the middle of the table with the best view to the sea at the same pulling the chair for Hermie.

"Siete belle ragazze" He said sitting down. Arianna looked down rewinding his words in her head again and again until she pieced it together. "Thank you Daddy" She said with a smile.

Drinks and their food was ordered and Daddy ordered for Arianna. But Don wanted to talk before the food came.

"So, Principessa. We must talk. About us."

Arianna stopped drinking her multifruit juice through her curly straw to carefully listen to Daddy. Daddy placed a pice of paper in front of both girls. It had a funny font, one that Arianna liked.

"I want you both to read it carefully and use these markers to show your preferences." Daddy said placing 4 different coloured markers in front of each of them.

"Green, you like and approve. Pink, you would like to try. Blue, is something you're not sure and would like to think about or waiting. And red, it's something that is off the table and you're not comfortable with." Don picked up each colour explaining it's meaning.

"Do you understand?" Hermione softly asked her and she nodded whispering a 'yes'.

"Remember, this is your choice and whatever you're not comfortable with we will understand and respect your decisions." Don reminded her and she responded giving him the smile he so adores 'of course they will, they're mine and I trust them'.