ESCAPE FROM L.A.

DON'S POV

A few days later,I texted Aria, I told her I would take her for a stroll outside and she excitedly accepted. When I went to pick her up she had on white top with a blue skirt that fit her nicely with her hair flowing freely.

We went to the park, gave food to the animals, roamed around enjoying the weather, getting odd looks from people seeing such a pretty girl with a big man in formal clothes drinking a colourful drink before stopping for refreshments.

"Principessa" I called her, "How about you come to my house for a sleepover, hm" I tell her and she peers up with a big grin.

"Really?" She whispered.

"Of course, we will watch that princess movie marathon you talked about, uhm" I tried softening my voice, she bit her lip to contain her excitement.

"You can call Hermione too" and her smile grew wider if that was possible.

She proceeded to jump up and down hugging my waist.

While going back to her house, Aria couldn't stop smiling and talking about what she wanted to do.

I've realised the more time I spent with her the less stressed I would be overall, I no longer had stressful migraines or anger outbursts, at least not as much as before.

Specially since she took pictures of our day dates on my phone, I would go through those when I felt like committing mass homicide. And Attilio won't shut the fuck up about it.

Vagans:

"Whoever the girl is thank her from our part, she's saving lives."

Locking the phone while getting to her door, Hermione opened it and was greeted with a big hug "Hello amor" Hermione spoke to Arianna in Portuguese.

"Hermey, Don is going to take us to a sleep over at his house" Aria whispered yelled "That's cool" Hermione responded with a matching excitement.

"When do you come back?" she asked.

Arianna frowned at this "You're coming too" this got Hermione's attention to turn to me than back at the small girl "I have work to do so I won't t be able to go pequena, but I'm sure you'll have fun" she compromised with the now frowning girl. [small/little] (little one).

"Don't worry sweetheart, Hermione is coming" I stated. This made her squeal and jog to her room.

I closed the door behind me making my way towards the inside. Prior to today, the last time I brought Arianna home Hermione stopped me at the door saying "I see you're filling in the role as a caregiver for Aria, and I'm not gonna stand in the way as long as she is comfortable and happy" but she didn't know half of it.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to give you two space" she said crossing her arms.

I don't know but because they live together Arianna is used to doing most things with Hermione or so Hermione thinks so she tries to stay out of stuff when Arianna involves her with both of us clueless that's exactly what we both want.

"Who said we wanted space" I look at her matching her attitude. She frowned "I thought you wanted to get close to her" she said stating the obvious "I do" I answered getting closer to her ear not trying to soften my voice anymore.

"I want both of you" "and I'm gonna get both of you" I growled even deeper.

Her eyes followed mine as I stood back to my full height.

That should keep her thinking.