CAN'T FEEL MY FACE

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

HERMIONE'S POV

We had entered an odd room in the mansion and Dominic placed Arianna on top of a high Ottoman table that reached just below my hips, he covered her on the warm blanket, kissing her cheek.

"How do we get her out of it?" I asked as he swapped places with me letting me be in front of Arianna, Arianna slowly tore her gaze away from Daddy before settling with the person that was in front of her, her Mommy, still she looked very distant but this time more relaxed.

"Embrace her, relax her and talk to her" He said leaving the room. Where are you going?

"Urge her to want to talk back to you"

..........
I massaged the back of the head the way she likes as she proceeded to scan my face while I talked to her lowly.

"Oi meu amor" I whispered to her rubbing her cheek. She didn't react much.

"I missed you"

She watched attentively, with slow breaths and slow blinks.

"I was thinking maybe Mommy cooks for us tonight?" I started making talk.

"What dish should we try?"

She blinked and breathed quicker.

"Maybe one of Daddy's favourites?"

"Some Shawarma?"

She licked her lips.

"Pasta puttanesca"

Blinking more often listening attentively to what I was saying.

"Paella?"

While I was still stroking her cheek and talking to her she relaxed onto my touch, sighting heavily and stretching her neck from side to side before she looked back at me and a wide grin slowly spread across her face.

"Hi Mama"

I knew it, food would make anyone snap out of it.

"Hello Principessa"

She rubbed her eyes lazily stretching her arms and legs too.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded after a huge sigh, ending with a warm smile.

"Do you know where we are?"

"I-in one of the room in the house...?" She asked looking around the familiar surroundings. She looked so relaxed. I envied it.

"Do you remember the ride here?" I pondered taking her hair out of her face. She blushed dropping her head in embarrassment.
She remembers.

"Hm"
..................................................
ARIANNA'S POV

" —I don't know Mama, I couldn't talk, or really move at first, a-and —I felt so heavy a-and light at the same time,....but I couldn't focus quite clearly on everything—" I started trying to explain the trance I was in for to Mommy.

"Hm, you were in subspace" She said rubbing the outsides of my thighs with her thumbs.

"Hm?"

"I think Daddy might've triggered you before I picked you two up" She said but it still doesn't make sense.

"You should ask Daddy, he will explain it better to you" Okay, note that.

...................

"What happened?" Mommy asked looking at my lack of clothes. I chuckled wrapping myself in the warm blanket.