HARDEST TO LOVE

ARIANNA'S POV

I woke up in a very warm blanket, one that smelled like Hermie, smelled like heaven.

I can't believe I slipped in front of her, she must think I'm a total weirdo.

And she's here to drop me off and never talk to me again.

So imagine my surprise when she invited me to stay a her place. I looked at her waiting for her to crack a joke or say she was lying. Not that i think Hermie would do that but this weren't necessarily normal circumstances.

But her smile seemed genuine, could she really want me to go with her or was she just saying it ?

Ugh, thinking too much. I didn't want to go. And I was so cosy in this damn blanket.

She stroked my cheek and I almost slipped right there and then. She made me feel really nice, and she was nothing but good. Her voice was so calm, it always relaxed me.

I was sad when she accompanied me to my door, I wanted to be with her she always comforted me the best.

I wonder how she knew to do it right.

Question for another day, if there is another day.

Maybe it was now she would say she didn't want to talk to me anymore, a poor and childish girl.

Nothing someone like Hermione, beautiful that could get anyone she wants would want with me. Who am I kidding, anyone for that matter.

But the way she looked at me before she left made me feel like she cared, it put a smile on my face. Maybe this could work??

I looked around my apartment, decisions, decisions, rest or pack ??

The little in me started saying things like imagine how much fun it would be to be with Hermione everyday, and how many cookies she would teach you to bake and how she could teach you that sexy language she speaks sometimes.

She would comfort you and care for you like she normally does only more!

But big me saw things more down to earth.

She's probably very busy, I don't want to annoy her.
She is giving you a place to stay not a free pass to become your best friend
(that's exactly what it is)
You're not hers to comfort, she already needs take care of herself she doesn't need you too weighing her down.

No, stop being pessimistic and bias.

Let's be realistic, Hermione has done nothing but been nice to you, she gave you no reason to doubt her. But-

No.

Yes.

She doesn't like you.

But I like her.

You're not her responsibility

We're friends?