THE HILLS

ARIANNA'S POV

I woke up in Daddy's bed, I turned around and I could still smell the water in my hair, I felt like Ariel. Don quickly came to view from the bathroom, giving me a small smile. His hair was wet and he smelled good, like always as he sat on the bed.

"Hi principessa" ugh, that voice, gives we tingles. "Hi Don" "Sleep well?" I nodded eagerly.

"Good, are you up for a talk?" He asked moving closer to me leaning on his arm in the bed, I nodded again sitting up.

"A talk about everything, starting with yesterday" A smile instantly made it's way to my face "You and Hermione are friends so we can all be together now" I whispered. He chuckled, so pretty "Yes".

"-but Hermie didn't seem to like it" I added a bit sad, she doesn't like us like that?

"You see, Hermione thinks you're not sure you know what you want her to be......that you're confused about her roles and that she can't nt be what you do want her to be. She tries to distant her self from us to not confuse you any further"

Hum, that makes a bit of sense. "But what do you think and want, baby?" I thought carefully.

"I-I I want all of us to be together, a-and, uhm, and I want her here" I said quietly.

"That's what I thought and I think she wants to be your caregiver just as much I want to too" he said.

What?

"You want to be my caregiver?" I beamed, he nodded pinching my cheek.

Wait, and Hermione wants to be too?

That is so cool, imagine Hermione has my caregiver. "Wait, and can I have two?" I asked.

"Of course baby, we'll be your daddy and mommy".

My whole world skyrocketed!

What?? That's amazing, I want a mommy and a daddy! that's perfect. Excitement rushing through my veins.

"But hermie  doesn't think she can be it?" I asked.

"She's scared baby" "-She's scared that you don't want her like that, that you're just confused and she doesn't want to hurt you in anyway"

"We have to show her how much we want her " Don added and my smile came back.

"Come on Daddy, we have work to do" I said grabbing his hand, jumping off the bed.

Daddy helped me take a shower, he washed and massed my hair with his big hands, he moisturised it and detangled it, it didn't even hurt even with all the knots from the waves, he's so good.

He gave me a shampoo bubbles beard even a big hat "You look cute sweetheart" "You too Daddy" I said putting bubbles in his nose.
Don braided my hair into two pretty braids and I got into my bunny pyjamas.

DOMINICUS' POV

We made our way downstairs and Hermione was already in the kitchen, it smelled good. Arianna approached Hermione.

"Hi mommy" she beamed at her testing the word on her tongue. Mia almost dropped the hot sauce and the cutlery, turning to us wide opened. Aria smiled at her, hugging her waist.

I told her the most important things are communication, consent and trust, so she should talk to hermione about everything. "Is it okay if I call you mommy?" she ask absentmindedly making puppy eyes. Good girl.

"S-sure, a-amore". Hermione answered caught off guard. Good.

I walked to Mia, grabbing her jaw, leaving a long kiss on her lips. "Hi Mia" she narrowed her eyes at me and I signaled her to Aria that was smiling at our interaction. Smirking I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.