STARGIRL INTERLUDE

ARIANNA'S POV

I woke up and the first thing that flashed through my mind was how I felt in the car with Mommy and Daddy. I've never felt that happy and cared for. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life....

Daddy was shown me how much he wants me to be his little by presenting me with my future new room, so beautiful. And Mommy has started lactating just for me...and her milk sooo good, so sweet.

My two most favourite people in this world want to take care of me, if that isn't the best feeling than I don't know what is.

I woke up in my own bed, last thing I remember was falling asleep while breastfeeding in Mommy's lap. Best way to fall asleep.

But when I turned the other side of my bed it was messy and It smelled of Mama's shampoo.

Did Momma sleep with me? In my bed?

This makes my day even better!

I hooped of the bed running to the bathroom to brush my teeth and face. Momma wouldn't like me to come out before doing that.

I looked at my clock before that and I read 6:27am.

Wow. I must've slept very early to wake up at this time.

When I got to the living room Momma was sitting on the couch with her phone, probably answering emails while watching the TV but what caught my eye were the two machines attached to Momma's breasts.

Are they eating her?

Can't she feel it ?

"Momma?" She hadn't noticed me yet but when she did a warm smile spread across her face.

"Good morning amor" Mommy greeted me.

I pointed to her chest with a questioning look.

"Momma's pumping the milk"

I frowned.

"Arianna's milk?"

Momma chuckled ushering me to come over.

I sat down next to her leaning my head on her shoulder looking at her beautiful features. Yesterday's tan now enhanced Momma's South American genes.

"Arianna's milk" I pointed frowning, mad, the machines are drinking away my milk.

"Momma has to pump before work so it doesn't hurt" She told me.

"It hurts?" I asked worried.

"Sometimes, if I don't pump" Mama said stroking my hair.

Mama goes through pain because of me?

"Arianna help!" I beamed at her.

"Arianna's milk. Arianna's boobs. Arianna help." I said sternly with a very serious face.

Momma threw her head back laughing. So cute.

"Are they're yours now?"

I nodded vigorously cupping them protecting them from Momma and the machines. Mine!

I leaned in closer inspecting the damage the things were doing to my property.

Momma pealed them off laying them on to the side.

Yay

I jumped onto Momma's lap positioning myself. Ready to drink my sweet milk.

Ding

Momma let out a groan after reading the message.

"What's wrong Momma?"

"Khalid is coming baby"