GONE

HERMIONE'S POV

It's been two weeks since I started taking the tablets, I have felt a little discomfort, my boobs are sore and tender, getting bigger too. Yesterday, I squeezed one of my nipples and a white droplet came out, I almost freaked out at the sight.

For someone who has never breastfed before, the lactation started pretty quickly. I figured I would have to buy a pump.

I'm hesitant to talk to Don and Arianna both about it, we haven't tackled this conversation since the boat day and I kind of don't want to, too vulnerable.
It's not like I don't want to nurse her, I do. But I'm worried I will like it way too much and this will turn into something else. Better keep it on the low for now.

I bought a portable wireless pump, so useful, I can't pump at school, work nor next to Arianna, so I limited myself to my room, locking the door.

Now, I didn't know what I was going to do with the milk.

Sol had emailed a few days ago saying a new born had arrived at the manor. I figured that could be a solution. I finished pumping, feeling way better afterwards, I put the milk in a glass bottle closing it it and putting it in by bag. Odd thing to carry.

I made my way to the Manor, I would pick Aria on my way back. I knocked on the door being let in by one of the lady's. "Hi, is Ms Soleil he-" "Hello Hermione, what brought you here?" It's week days, I rarely come on weekdays, as most people aren't around on anyway.

She pulled me into a room "I came with a welcoming gift for little Gia." I said pulling out the bottle. Ms Sol inspected the bottle."Breast milk, freshly pumped today, instead of a formula one" she looked at me then back at it, then me.

"And..where did you get this? Who pumped it?" She asked smelling it "Surely—a breast" she looked at me suspiciously. "Right, well thank you" "Great, I'm sure you're busy so I will be on my way" I said calmly, a problem being lifted off my shoulders making my way to the door. "See you"

——————————————

I stopped in front of Arianna's job, getting my phone to call her. "Hello princess".

"Hi" she said sounding a bit down. "I'm outside". I heard a gasp on the phone and small girl coming out of the building almost running.

"Are you okay meu amor?" I frowned. "Yes" she nodded. She looked extremely tired and stressed.

"Come on" I said, helping her get in the car. "How was your day?" "It was okay" she mumbled. "Do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head vigorously before sighing deeply "How was you day Mommy?" I almost changed lanes by mistake. I still haven't gotten used to that. "It was okay baby, thank you". For the rest of the ride she kept quite, not even looking out the window at the people like she usually does.

She got inside the house and she put her backpack in the entrance cabinet. I turned to her before she disappeared to her room. "How about we take care of you, hm" she looked at me with tired eyes. "Will you let me take care fo you bebé?" she nodded softly.

"Come on" I opened my arms, inviting her and she hugged me strongly. Poor baby. I picked her up taking her to her room. I laid her in the bed before I went inside the bathroom, getting the tub ready with warm water and scented oils. I came back to Arianna and she was still in the same position, sitting with her legs crossed. "Is it okay if I help you undress, pequena?" She nodded. I took her shoes, shirt and skirt. "You take your underwear and get in the bath, I will be outside" I told her and she frowned with a pout. "Do you want me to help?" She nodded.

I took her bra and panties, grabbing the bare girl placing her inside the bath after placing the bath bomb. She smiled looking at it floating around leaving a trace of pink and blue glittery ink.