HURT YOU

DOMINICUS' POV

I parked the car inside Adonis' garage, closing the door behind me I opened Arianna's, unbuckling her seat, "You okay Bambi?" She had her little over-thinking pout on but reluctantly nodded.

"If you want Daddy to come pick you up just tell Adonis or call me, Daddy will be across the street" I winked and she softly smiled. That's my Babygirl.

I picked her up and we walked to the elevator, going up to the penthouse, with her hand holding tightly onto mine I fixed her cat ears that were about to drop "You look cute babydoll". She blushed giggling "Thank you Daddy, you too"

The elevator dinged and Adonis was already there to greet us. "Arianna" He smiled as she hugged him "Hi uncle A". From the distance little running steps could be heard, "No running". Artemis didn't listen and continued to run onto Arianna, almost knocking both of them over. "Arianna!" She squealed.
From what I have seen Artemis is a big brat what likes punishments a bit too much, she disobeys so she gets disciplined and Adonis is too much of a soft dom, letting her have her way, until he loses his patience.

"Hi Uncle D"

"Hi Arte"

"I like your curls, they remind me of mine" She said lifting a curl of hers up with one hand and tracing my curls with the other. I chuckled complementing her hair too, while from the corner of my eye I could see Arianna and Adonis exchanging glares, inspecting Aria's long straight hair and Adonis' short coily one.

Both girls started rattling on, speaking gibberish at the speed of sound.

"What are you going to do about Hermione's proposal?"

"She won't go through with it."
Sanremo would die before he could see someone like me with someone like his daughter, in his mind I'm the devil himself tempting his precious heir to doom.

"Her father would never approve"

"We both know she doesn't care what he thinks, she will do what she wants to get it"

I smirked thinking of her, fierce little kitten, being all bossy and masterful when she's only 23. Little girl had to learn how to act like a woman way too early, now she is what others should look out for.

Moreno squinted his eyes at me "You have a plant don't you...you have a plan of making her queen..."

Queen of the underworld.

"She will be perfect.

She's what I want"

__________

Both girls started giggling, skipping towards the stairs upstairs.

"Oi" I called for Arianna who must have forgotten her Daddy is still here.

"Oops" She turned 180 around running to me with open arms and a huge smile, pretty girl. She hopped on and I lifted her on my arms as she hugged me tightly, oh I loved this girl's hugs, her smell, her touch.

"B'bye sposino" she whispered mischievously and I lifted my eyebrows in amusement smirking. [little fiancé]

"Bye sposina" I whispered back smiling. Arianna didn't make a move to go back to floor, she stayed close to me, with her tiny hands playing with my beard, "I will miss you Daddy"

"Daddy will miss you too" I assured her cute clingy self. "M'kay-" she pulled onto my beard bringing our lips together "Ti amo papa" she whispered while looking into my eyes and I almost had a heart attack right there. I stayed looking into her pretty doe eyes as she expressed such affection towards me. How could I have such a beautiful girl as mine, all mine. I will marry her. [love you Papa]