HEAVEN OR LAS VEGAS

DON'S POV

Mia huh?

This girl got me talking about fucking princesses, I'm whipped.

I made my way to my meeting. Attilio Vagans my whatever the fuck he is, was there.

He texted me saying he was waiting in the garage.

I parked next to him lowering my window and he followed a suit.

"Where is your driver?" He asked

I didn't answer.

"Right, what were you doing outside the building, you hate going out during work"

He asked again as I turned the car off.

Before he could open his mouth again I heard a ping sound coming form the car, my phone was in my pocket, I continued to searched as more notifications came through.

On the passengers seat I found a blue phone, I looked at the messages.

From Hermie💞

40 min ago -Of course amor.

37 min ago -How are you getting home?

30 min ago- Arianna?

"What the fuck got fucking Dominicus Gassanti smiling on the phone?"

I quickly composed myself putting the phone in my pocket as we made our way to the elevators going straight to my floor.

————————-

For the first time I saw the famous Hermione, she was in shorts and a t-shirt, with her hair tied back with a clip. She had sharp eyes, plump lips and firm beautiful features, Arianna didn't lie when she said Hermione was and I quote 'gorgeous'.

She was polite and her voice was soft and calming. For most of the time while waiting for principessa I gawked at Hermione taking in every feature and move of hers. She moved by easily with charm.

She refused to show any signs of nervousness or vulnerability around me like a good girl. Hermione stayed in her own alpha mode and I stayed in mine. When it came to Arianna, the two didn't clash more like worked together for Arianna.

For the whole of dinner I appreciated the two girls dynamic, the way they looked at each other screamed affection and want.

They're so mine.

I liked how Hermione took care of Arianna, and Arianna let her. By serving her food, making sure she finishes it, taking her to bed and tugging her in, yeah. This. I want this.

Hermione doesn't trust me yet, but she will slowly but surely.

"My pleasure" she said with a mischievous smile, this girl is playing games, I like that.

For the rest of the way back I thought of what I had to do to get my 2 girls.

I stayed by the city at the penthouse, not feeling like going home tonight.