ANGEL

ARIANNA'S POV

Mommy handed me to Daddy before kissing us goodbye.

Me and Daddy did our special handshake.
Extend, wings, retreat, fist bump, grasp, rotate, hook, pinky promise, I kiss Daddy's forehead and Daddy kisses mine.

"Hi Daddy"

"I missed you Principessa"

I hugged Daddy inhaling his strong perfume as Daddy took us inside his office.

Daddy opened a long wardrobe door on his office and it was filled with such pretty things. It had clothes, shoes, toiletries, drinks, snacks, pillows, blankets, skippy cups, books and toys.
I've been so spoiled since I first moved in with Mama, I have new clothes, shoes and toys! Daddy and Momma were so nice they bought everything I needed without question no matter the price or circumstance.

Daddy pulled out comfy fluffy shoes for metro change into with his help. "Take what you want Baby"

I searched for toys, books, blankets and colouring pens.

"Daddy, did you buy all this for me?" I asked with my arms filled with stuff trying to make to the couch on the other side of the room.

"Daddy and Momma"

"Thank you Daddy, so much" I gave Daddy a big kiss on the lips.

Daddy and I made a little space for me next to his working desk. Why stay so far away from Daddy? We put very comfy pillows around me so I had my little throne next to Daddy's own while I was drawing on the low glass table and watching my cartoons.

"Daddy, can I have sippy cup pwease?"

Daddy was already working but he still got up and grabbed a sippy cup with stickers on it. "What do you want to drink Amore?" Daddy had a huge refrigerator in his office and it had a whole section just for me. Strawberry, banana and peach milk, apple, orange and multi fruit juice and yoghurts.

"O-owange juice pwease Daddy"

Daddy gave me a warm smile plus my pretty cup. "Thank you Daddy"

I started doodling around while watching Daddy work. Daddy and Momma seemed to have very busy and stressful jobs, I could never do that. I get to meet new people and puppy's everyday! Daddy had lots of papers on his desk that seemed like too many words and numbers for me. However Daddy looked very handsome today and that was worth looking at.

"Daddy do you wike Arianna?"

"Of course Piccola"

"Good Daddy, Arianna wike Daddy too"

"Daddy wike Momma?"

"Yes Bella"

I smiled thinking how My Daddy and I like my Mommy!

"Mommy likes you too Daddy-

Mommy talks about you all the time..."

I heard Daddy's pretty chuckles.

They made fire in my tummy. Shh.