VALERIE

HERMIONE'S POV

I was in the car with Naomi Botkin as I picked her up from the Psych Ward.

So there are many Manors in this city for different purposes. The Priam Manor for children with Psychiatric needs or ones that came out of a Psychiatric Ward like Naomi. The Rhea Manor, the girls one. The Atlas Manor, the boys one.

I parked outside the Priam Manor, It was Naomi's second time here since he came to visit it last week before making her decision.

We got outside the car with her things. She already new the place and rules and some of the people too.

"Chadwick Bose was here a few years ago, he was obsessed with Law and I think he left all of his books in the library so help yourself to those"

"Melanie is in the other Manor you can meet up and hangout even do a sleepover too."

"Thank you Hermione, for everything"

"Please call me if you need anything, I will came to check up on you later"

"See you, Bye"

"Bye"

I got inside my car remembering I had another thing to do. I picked up my phone and a business card from my bag before calling Don.

"What do I own the pleasure" Don said first thing picking up the phone.

"Hi Don I'm sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the day, are you busy?" "Never for you amore mio "

"Right well I need help. Do you think you can get me information on someone someone by Adonis Moreno?."
This is a longshot but he works amongst the people they work with so I figured I might give it a try.

"You think I'm in the fucking mafia?" "I'm sure you've done a background check on me" I told him.

He signed deeply "What are you looking for principessa."

"Info for a friend. Do you think you know anyone that might know him?"

"Yes, I know him personally" "You do ?" Well that was easy then.

"Yes what friend is this and what kind of info are you looking for?"

"Well I'm going for lunch with him and my friend soon and I wanted to know about him"

"When is this lunch Hermione" " On Thursday" "I'll be there" I smiled at the phone before hanging up.
—————————-

ARIANNA'S POV

Arte stood up next to a man he was a stall as Daddy with a similar physique. He had dark chocolate skin and a beard a bit bigger than Daddy's but very well taken care of and cut. He wore a white shirt and dress pants that complimented him very nicely. He was very handsome and intimidating until he flashed his pretty teeth in the warm smile and I stuck with 'very handsome'. 'Smiling he looks like a huge teddy bear' Arte had told me, so cute. "You must be Hermione" he said shaking Mia's hand his voice sounded like velvet. "And you must be Arianna , I heard all about you"

He did?

I extended my little hand to to shake his big one but he took it and left a baisemain on top of it. I smiled at him before turning to Artemis who gave me an excited smile she wore a pink and yellow dress with bows on her shoulders just like me! She looks so petite in comparison to big teddy . But it looks so cute.

He took her hand helping her get inside the booth table while saying 'please sit down Don said he will be here shortly'.

Hermie said Don will be here too so that should be fun. Me, Hermione and Artemis started looking at the menu but both Hermione and the man that I learned his name to be Adonis quickly took over the task ordering for us.