HURRICANE

3RD PERSON'S POV

Inside her own room, Arianna dropped her backpack somewhere and beelined in direction of her huge panda that was laying in the corner, after she had angrily paced around her room to get off her anger. She still hadn't named it because she thought she wouldn't play with it at all, but ever since Arianna got it, he has been her favourite thing to cuddle. And since she hadn't cuddled Mommy and Daddy in a while, the panda and her had become really close.

Aria heard the door opening and Daddy walking inside. "You know I won't brake at the slightest touch, right?!" Arianna mumbled annoyed against the panda's soft fur.

"That's why your friend was humping you isn't it?!" Don raised his eyebrows sarcastically at the silly girl acting mad. She stood up from her cuddling spot, frustrated. "What?" Arianna asked, confused of what he was talking about.

"See...you think you're big when you don't know what your little coquettish, coy behaviour does to men" Dominicus answered nonchalantly as Arianna walked towards him with heavy strides. "Why don't you stop controlling everything?!" She finally stopped in front of him and yelled. "Why don't you stop controlling when I can or can't be touched! When I can or can't touch you! Touch myself! When I can't even finish the job you started?!" She pointed at him with her cheeks turning scarlet from the sudden burst of anger.

"Arianna what are you talking about?" Dominicus asked calmly but confused about her sudden change of topic. "What right do you have to treat me like a toy you can take out of display and play when you're bored? Or when you finally remember I'm there?" She muttered with her lip wobbling. Dominicus frowned at where that was coming from since, he didn't think he ever neglected her or anything similar. Don cared for her, he never forgot about her, but yes, he didn't play with her all the time.

"Cause I'm your Daddy" He answered unfazed, lowering himself to her eye height. It annoyed Arianna since that title sounded empty to her when it came to him in that moment.

"You're so powerful and such a good Daddy. So what you bathe me? You dress me? You feed me? Great Daddy huh?" She teased sarcastically to his face.

"Arianna what do you want?" Dominicus asked since that was unclear to him, as he narrowed his eyes at her, confused at how he should respond to this new found anger and boldness. "Daddy's have other roles you know..."

"A great Daddy that can't even touch his little" She spat in shame. "A Daddy that is afraid to touch his little and give her what she wants and needs what kind of Daddy is that?" She huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she eyed Don up and down, questioning his position and authority.

"This is not about sex Arianna. So why don't you stop hiding behind your little lies and just say what is going on." Dominic said surprisingly calm at Aria's rebellion and courage to talk to him like that.

"Ironic it is coming from you! When you hide behind your own lies..." Arianna answered back at Don, always raising her voice a little bit more at him. "...when you're so controlling you control when I am or not ready...and when I can or cannot be touched while you can't even control yourself and just go ask someone else..." She didn't stop herself from saying what was going through her head in the heat of the moment, and what had been on her mind for hours.

"What the fuck do you want?" Don whispered, losing his temper and composure at Arianna thinking it was okay to talk like that with anyone. "He's right! You're just hiding behind your title as Daddy." He?- Don pondered.

"...if you really wanted me you would've already taken me. So just stop acting like you have a say about what I do" Arianna said coming back to the topic of Don having the audacity of intimidating her friend in her workspace because he thought he could.