D.D

ARIANNA'S POV

I'm so excited for the sleepover and Hermione's coming too! I don't know how Don convinced Hermy but I'm so happy.

Hermy came to my room helping me pack my bag making sure I had everything. While she went to the bathroom to gather the toiletries I eyed a big bag on the highest shelf of the wardrobe. I've seen it before but the curiosity was only now manifesting itself.

I got on top of the bed climbing up the wardrobe until I caught one of the strings. I safely got down, unpacking it's contents on the bed.

It was filled with multicoloured elaborate lingerie designs, like the ones Hermione wears. They're so pretty I can tell it was Hermione that picked them up.

"Hermie, is this for me?" I asked holding one of the satin pyjamas up as she came from the door.

"Oh, uhm, not if you don't like them. I've been buying them over time since you came. I didn't know if you would like them so I just stuffed them in the back of the wardrobe" "Do you want them?"

"Yes, yes, yes" "I will look like you!"

Her eyebrows came together in a confused look but she nodded smiling "Okay baby, everything's here".

"Can I take some please?" I asked referring pretty designs covering the bed.

"Of course angel".

Yay, I will show them to Don.

——————

Don's house looks straight out of a fairly tale even Rapunzel's parents castle couldn't live up to this. It was filled with green plants all around. The nearest neighbours were shunned from us with a small forest in between us. He lived on top of a hill like Snow White.

Exploring with Hermione was so fun, my favourite part was the vast garden, with the gorgeous flowers. Imagine how many things you could grow there.

"Come on, let's shower before dinner"

I followed Don promptly to my temporary room, I knew I wouldn't make much use of it, I would most likely be with either Hermione or Don, hopefully both!

Don got my clothes ready on the bed as well as the bath just like Hermie does.

"Come here" Don said grabbing me by the waist throwing me the bed making the giggle before he blew raspberries on my belly on my exposed skin.

"Is it okay if I help you undress" Yes please.

I nodded.

Don took my shirt and shorts off me leaving me in my underwear. I didn't feel uncomfortable. I felt comfortable and safe with Don.

Don eyes innocently roamed over my figure and goosebumps spread over my mostly exposed skin.

"Bambino bella" that sounded very good. I tilted my head to the side and the chuckled. Again, sounded so good.

"Beautiful girl amore"

I lowered my head hiding my blush.

"Let's go" Don pulled me over his shoulder.

"What about my underwear?"

"You will shower with those on so I can bathe you"

"No"

Don's steps stopped putting me back on the floor.

"What did you say?"

Don's voice wasn't as soft anymore, growing more intimidating.

"I'm sorry, I meant- You can bathe me with my underwear off" I explained myself.

"Can I now?"

I nodded reassuring him.

Don raised his eyebrows waiting. Oh, I have to do it now? Like right now in front of him?

I'm a big girl, I will show Don.

I took off my bralette and my cute hello kitty painties followed too.

I stood there bare for Don.

"I'm sorry" I said to confirm my regret.

"You're a good girl aren't you?" Don asked tilting my head to look at him.

"Yes Daddy"

Oh.

Ooops.

I covered my mouth with my hands.

Don's eyes went 3 shades darker.

"Say it again" Don ushered me, his voice going 2 octaves lower if that was even possible.

"D-daddy?" I asked slowly.

Don hummed in approval, he seemed happy. I liked seeing Don happy, I will call him that more often.

I leaned into Don kissing his nose "Okay Daddy".

It came out so naturally, like the word was made to live my lips only for him.

Don got me in the bath that was very warm and smelling like flowers.

Daddy bathed me and got me dressed. Always says nice things to me. Made me fell all giddy.

Wait.

This doesn't mean he's actually my Daddy does it ?

It's just a name right?

Or no?

I want Don to be my Daddy.

Did I just admit that? Oh no, now I'm fantasising over Don too?

Bad Arianna, very bad Arianna.

But it wouldn't be so bad would it?

—————

We ate the delicious pie and I we fell asleep in the movie room again. Last time I saw, I was cuddling Daddy with my head on Hermione's chest. Daddy rubbing circles in my belly and Hermie giving me a cafuné. Just heaven.