LA FAMA

James picked Arianna up from school and work. She was now in the car on her way to picking up Mommy. James was very nice, he even played Disney songs on the car for Aria. They sang along to 'Under the sea' five times until they arrived at the place.

Arianna asked James if he could accompany her inside, preferably until she was next to her Mommy. James was happy to help walking with the anxious girl towards the reception to make their presence known.

"Arianna is here to see Ms Sanremo" he told the woman after greeting her a good afternoon. She echoed the same onto the microphone next to her lips, before she could get an answer from the ear plug Arianna was pushing James into the elevator, too thrilled to be with her Momma to wait even though she didn't know the way.

James pressed the second last floor and Arianna impatiently waited for the long ride humming to songs in her head. 'What do they got? A lot of sand....we got a hot crustacean band... each little clam here know how to jam here.... Under the seaa" "Each little slug here cuttin' a rug here.... Under the seaaa" James followed.

"Each little snail here know how to wail here ....that's why it's hotter....under the water...Ya we in luck here...Down in the muck here.. Under the seaaaa" They finished together their performance to the vast floor of very serious hardworking people.

Giggling they both walked down the isle and every eye went to the little giggling girl in the office.

Arianna stopped in front of a nice young man sitting in front of a big office. He smiled softly at her pointing at the sofas. 'Good afternoon' she told him. "Good afternoon Ms Arianna, Ms Sanremo is just finishing a meeting she will be with you shortly.

Arianna skipped excitedly towards the comfy looking couches happy to be seeing her Mommy soon. Before she sat down she saw Hermione through glass windows, in a meeting room sitting down with other people. Hermione sat down with pose and effortless allure. Arianna stayed like that admiring the beautiful woman she got to call Momma, who looked extra sexy in her formal attire and her bossy demeanour. 'She's mine' Arianna whispered to herself.

Like it worked Hermione looked Arianna's way seeing her curious little girl just staring. Momma called her over and Arianna was outside the door in a heartbeat.

Arianna found herself being the centre of attention around 12 people but the only one that got her individual attention was her Mama. Arianna greeted them all politely shyly walking towards Hermie.

Hermione extended her arms pulling Arianna onto her lap and Aria's eyes widened at the action in public.

Hermione didn't mind it continuing to focus on the meeting ushering the very confused group of people to go on with their discussion. Mommy rubbed circles in Arianna's back while her other hand was in Arianna's upper thigh also rubbing circles. Arianna found herself fighting not to slip but the mere idea of her slipping and embarrassing Momma in front of her coworkers had her sober from little thoughts.

In about 8 minutes they were finished, Hermione got up and carried Arianna in her arms in heels while getting her phone with the other hand.

"Momma" Arianna asked when they were in the privacy of Hermione's office.

"Yes meu amor" Hermione said giving her baby her individual attention.

"Aren't you a-ashamed of m-me?" She asked shyly with a small pout.

"What?"

"Never" Her Momma sated calmly comforting her princesa.

"I would let them see me breastfeed you if that is what's needed for them to know you're mine" Hermione said confidently.

Momma is getting possessive. I like it....

"Speaking of that.." Arianna whispered.

"Come here bebé"

Hermione moved to her desk using the cleavage in her dress to expose her breast, Arianna climbed to given right place leaking her lips with thirst and greed. She wanted all of Momma. Arianna latched on Hermione hadn't even taken her whole breast out.

Hermione squeezed her eyes at the rough grip Arianna had but soon relaxed answering the phone call. "It's Daddy".

Mama accepted the FaceTime call turning the camera to Aria sucking on her nipple. "H-hi D-daddy" She said through sucks. "Hi pretty girl".

"Hi Don" "Hi Tesoro"

"Where are you?" Don demanded. "Arianna came to pick Mama up form work" Aria nodded with her Mommy's nipple in between her teeth.

"Do you want to go for dinner with Daddy?"

Both girl nodded, silently whipped by him. And he smiled proudly knowing he had them.

————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-———————

1K READS.
THANK YOU!

Any thoughts? Comments? Questions?

I like to hear your perspective on the story