LOSERS

"So birth control, are you on anything?"  Don asked asking for the bill And Hermione shook her head. "Are you okay with going on it" "Yes".

"Good. Our appointment is on Saturday" Don put the final word to it.

"In a hurry, aren't we?" Hermione joked.

"You better appreciate the moment, after the boundaries are set and the contract is signed, there's no more going gentle with you" Don said getting up from his seat growling the last part in her ear as he walked past her looking for Arianna.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Today's Momma's graduation, Daddy dressed Aria in a cute purple dress just for him and Momma and Daddy wore a nice navy blue suit.

Aria and Don asked Hermione what she would do after the ceremony but Momma said she didn't want to go out and would rather stay in. Momma wasn't making a big deal about of this. 'Amor, I've graduated Kindergarden and Highschool this one is just another one' she stated plainly. But it was a big deal!

Now Mia and Daddy are with her. Big deal!

Daddy sat Aria down somewhere she would get to see everything. There were many speeches of teachers, students and others she didn't recognise but Arianna was growing impatient just wanting to see her Momma.

Hermione was stopped my her teachers pondering if she wouldn't make a speech and she refused every single one of them, she just wanted to get this over with.

Hermione finished in the top 3 students, she got excellent grades and fascinating papers and projects but she refused to publish or make a party out of it. Hermione gave her research papers to the school as long as they changed the name and didn't reveal the source. The university was more than grateful happily taking the offer.

She was now on the cue to get her diploma, she looked around the big space scanning every face looking for her 2 ...

What does she call them? Lovers? Partners? Anyways....

Hermione walked on stage and cheers erupted from the audience, she smiled getting her diploma and shaking hands while taking pictures. Done.

Once the ceremony was over Hermione made her way down the isle going to Aria and Don who were waiting at a quieter area on the op, when she stopped, looking at the two people her smiled died down and her serious demeanour.

"Good afternoon Ms Hermione" the man said , well-know by her as her family's ambassador always announcing when there is something going on.

Arianna nodded her head greeting him and the woman next to him back. She too worked for with her family but she was known as Hermione's 'Aunt'. She was relatively young 35 or some.

"Your father wishes to talk to you" He said.

Hermione knew better than to ask ridiculous questions to them too. "When?" She asked flatly.

"As soon as possible" The man said before he nodded making his way back to whatever cavern he came from. 'Congratulations' he silently murmured walking away.

Don and Aria came to view instantly after probably waiting for Hermione to stop talking to them.

Aria ran to Hermione hugging her waist and the smile and light came back to Hermione's face. "Congratulations Mama" She said filling Hermione's face with kisses. "Thank you Principessa".