GIFTED

"Daddy will pick you up later" Momma said pecking Arianna's lips.

"See you later meu amor.."

"Okay, bye bye Momma" Arianna said excitedly skipping into her art studio. Her personal one. Since Arianna's expenses decreased she started paying Ms Miller for her time here it's the least she could do, but Mommy doesn't know..... She doesn't think Mama will like to know Arianna is spending her money.

But it's for a good reason!

Arianna unlocked the door placing her blue clouds backpack on the floor, rolling her cute unicorn shirt sleeves' up.

Ready to get to work.

——————

On their way to leave Arianna at the art studio Hermione looked back checking on her baby, she was a bit drowsy from waking up early and her head kept swinging from one side to the other only dodging the window by some.

"I should probably get her a baby car seat right?" Hermione asked after they both waved Arianna off.

Dominicus looked back to where Arianna previously sat. He hummed in response making a turn to the main road.

In 15 minutes, Hermione and Dominicus parked the car inside the mall's underground parking. Don took Hermione by hand leading her into the not so busy mall.
They walked swiftly catching as many eyes as there were in the building.

——

They asked to view their biggest baby car seats.

While their were waiting for them to bring them from the back Hermie skimmed through their other items.

Hermie was wearing a short formal white dress as she had work after this with some heels. She found them in her wardrobe back at Don's house and they fit so nicely.

"Don, who bought me clothes ?"

"I did" Don stoically said. Scanning through their surroundings threatening anyone that looked at Hermione in a way he didn't approve.

"Even the underwear?" Hermione teased.

Don stopped what he was doing looking down at his woman.

"Specially those" he said giving her his attention. He locked eyes with her admiring how the ruling armour she has on for everyone seem to melt when with him and Aria, so she let's him see her adorable, sweet, warm side. Hermione hummed waiting.

"Are you wearing them?" He asked still looking at Hermione's sweet features.

"Yes" Hermione said like it meant nothing looking at the feeding chairs.

Don scanned around not for people, but for cameras, he would love to get a recording of this.

"Take them off"

Mia turned back to looked at him.

Was he serious?

Don answered with a serious impatient scowl.

Hermie was feeling calm so she would play along to whatever they are playing. They were behind a counter with big chairs on top of it, protecting them from the wondering eyes. Still they could see them if they wanted.

This excited her...

Hermione looked deep into Don's eyes pulling her dress up and her beautiful lacey panties down until they touched her ankles.

She stepped out of them using Don's chest as support, lifting the lingerie still coated with juices from this morning up high shamelessly placing them in his palm. She smiled sweetly being relaxed than in most days...