INITIATION

*TW:
MATURE CONTENT
VIOLENCE,
GUNS*

After few hours of a peaceful siesta, Hermione woke up, after having trouble breathing during her nap, she lazily rubbed her eyes open and inhaled deeply, feeling a heavy weight on top of her chest, finally focusing on her vision and surroundings she also felt Arianna's hair lingering all over her chest as her braids had come undone.
Hermione chuckled softly at being woken up like that, she rubbed Arianna back and pulled her closer to her. She relaxed for longer with her baby, she missed her so much... and in the car Don gave Hermione a warning look, making her think something happened that afternoon when she wasn't around.
After her dose of peaceful cuddly-Arianna, Mia stretched out carefully and reaching for her phone in the bed stand.

She opened it and texted Don saying she had woken up, he texted back 'Bene Bella, they are outside Amore'
..................
Hermione slowly and carefully got off the bed and made her way to the grand bathroom, she looked around at the huge lavish bathroom with a bathtub in the middle that could fit 5, the marble counters and endless mirrors surrounding her.
She freshened up, rinsed herself and brushed her teeth. Don had booked them the presidential suite of the hotel, it was huge, a whole apartment actually, with rooms, kitchen, living rooms, beautiful bathrooms like this. After freshening up, she walked to the opposite door in front of her, the one that led to one of the sitting rooms in the suite and she walked past it, being met with a Beauty crew of  5 people waiting outside for her.

"Good evening Mrs Gassasti" one of them greeted her, a short dark haired woman. Don has her using his name instead of hers for security and privacy reasons since Hermione wasn't publicly known in this world that Don lives in, she had never been presented to the 'Families' like the other wealthy families had. Her father likes discretion, privacy and reservation just like Don. She didn't think many knew what Don really looked like since he is not a public figure but they knew his name and that was enough to put them in their place.

"Whenever you want to, we're to prepare you for tonight's event" The same young woman explained. "Thank you" Hermione said honestly. "Can we prepare the bath for both of you?"
"Sure, Gracie" Hermione said returning to her bedroom and checking if Arianna had woken up or not. When she turned around the crew exchanged shocked looks 'I didn't know she was this gorgeous'

'Damn it, she's stunning'

'And she has manners too' The tall blonde man said.

'When was the last time Mr Gassanti ordered us to prepare a woman?'

'One this beautiful and polite?'

'Never' One sassed and laughed.

"Stop gossiping and get to work" the one that seemed to be the boss ordered.
......................

Hermione crawled into bed, softly rubbing her fingers against Arianna's cheeks. "Oh, angel é a Mama"

"Principessa?"

But Arianna was very tired and didn't seemed to want to wake up anytime soon, instead Mia scooped her baby onto her arms, taking Aria's robe off as well as her own, she walked carefully to the bathroom and as soon as she entered, the smell of gardenia, lavender, pomegranate and florals surrounded her, the bathtub had been filled with oils and scents, even some perfumed flowers. One of the crew member, the youngest girl offered Mia a hand as she walked naked into the bathtub and slowly lowered herself into the tub with Arianna in her arms.

She engulfed herself in the warm scented water and felt her muscle immediately relax within contact, it was heaven, she was submerged in the hot good smelling flowered water with her baby in her arms...