TEARS IN THE RAIN

ARIANNA'S POV

Summer is almost here and it's already warm, I'm so glad I have the clothes Hermie bought me they are so pretty and perfect to summer.
Sometimes I don't know what to wear and ask Hermie help she picks the best outfits for me they fit just right.

It's Thursday so I'm going up after the library, I've met Mr Gassanti for every Thursday for the past weeks, we seat down and chat for long periods of time, I ask him if he has work but he says he would rather keep me company.

He should meet Hermione I think they will like each other, Don is very nice and funny, but not always, when it comes to others around him or on his phone he changes his demeanour, he because serious, scary, intimating but to me he is very nice, makes me feel special.

He learned about me and I learned about him. His favourite color, animal, food, place, movie etc.
Today is was wearing a pink dress, Don says I dress very nicely because I said the same to him. But it is true, he looks very nice.

When I got to the caffe Mr Gassanti was already there, he said I could call him Don because he goes by Dominicus but he was older than me so I should show respect.

"Hi Mr Gassanti "

"Hi principessa"

We chatted while I drank a smoothie. We have gotten really close, he and Hermione are my closest friends right now not to say the only.

"-Oh I like the princesses, some more than others"

"Which one's your favourite?"

"Pocahontas, she reminds me of Mia"

"Mia?"

"Hermione. She let's me call her Mia, it's 'mine' in her mother tongue" I muttered.

This kept Mr Gassanti thinking while glaring at me before he nodded to himself.

I don't use it very often only when I'm feeling very little and relaxed otherwise is 'Hermie' and when I'm big or serious 'Hermione'.

"What's your favourite?"

"Princess?, hum, remind me principessa how many are there?"

"12 sir "

He groaned.

Maybe they're too many to choose from?

"What are they're stories?"

I rattled all the princesses story summaries, their pet and my favourite movie scene. Don listened very attentively while staring at me flashing a pretty smile every now and then.

"So which one do you like best?"

"Well, my least favourite is the fish girl that's for sure" Mr Gassanti said straightening himself and I wondered how I got a business man from the north to talk to me about princesses, I must have super powers.

"Little mermaid?Why not?"

"The other ones left home to save their dying father, dying island, follow their business dream etc. And this ragazza runs away from home because she's horny?"

"You shouldn't even compare them" He stated frustrated and I laughed at his strong opinions towards Disney.

"Mr Gassanti"

"Yes, piccola" he answered while sipping on his water.

"Have you ever, fallen off the abyss?" I asked curiously.

Mia told me this was a personal matter and that many weren't comfortable talking about it with each other, but Don was my friend and Mia talked to me about so I can talk to him about it right? He looked at me with the same look I gave Hermione.