BLINDING LIGHTS

ARIANNA'S POV

I woke up on top of Daddy this morning, like a monkey and I hugged him tightly first thing, he was so warm and cuddly and I'm sure I will do it again... but I also missed Mommy and her morning hugs, hopefully I will see her this afternoon, Daddy says she's really busy and has to work more.

Daddy and I got ready together, ate breakfast together and made our way to the city. Daddy and I picked my outfit with pretty red trousers and white sneakers, a white top the cherries and strawberries drawings and two bows on the top of my two braids Daddy did for me, he's getting so good at it, we can do more hair tutorials. Daddy took a picture of our outfits together in the mirror as he towered over me and I hugged his waist and made a funny face and sent it to Momma, hopefully she will think about us before work and smile.
.........
I walked inside the doggycare for work this morning. " 'morning Isla" I happily skipped past the reception, inside corridors and left my backpack in the staff room, and ran outside to the playground meeting all the excited puppies I would be taking care of today.

"Hiii" I squealed as all the puppies jogged my way and jumped barking at me with excited tails. "How are you??" I scratched their backs and the top of their heads. This morning I am in bathing duty, so I went around the playground under the bright sun and fresh breeze, sitting down on my little bench with a bathtub in front of me.

One by one my partner guided the dogs my way, the first one was a giant Schauzer, called Rocco.
"Hi boy!" I scratched his fluffy head, grabbing the jar and filling it with cool water I poured it on top of his head, he set down enjoying the fresh water that made his hair fall down in front of his eyes, "Such a nice boyy" I cooed.
I took the shampoo and massaged it throughout all his fur, he enjoyed the massage very much, purring and leaning into all the attention and bubbles.

"Rocc-, Rocco don't-!" He shook himself off making all the water in his fur spring out in the air and towards me and my face "Rocooo" He splashing water all over me and I chuckled patting my face dry. Uh...good thing I had put an impermeable apron on. "You cheeky boy"

I finished rinsing him out and once he was all done he stepped out of the tub and was taken back into the playground to dry under the sun but not before he walked up to me and licked the whole of my left cheek in appreciation "oh...that's okay Rocco, I know, I love you too" after the shower of affection he gave me he went to the artificial grass playground so he wouldn't get dirty again. He was a very cheeky and playful one.

Next in line was a little Havanese, Nova. She was so cute and small, she obeyed and listened so well and was never in trouble, all the other dogs liked to play with her and vice versa. She was always very well groomed and stylish, with a new snazzy bow every day. Today we matched red coloured bows.

"Hello pretty girll"

"Aren't you a beautiful pup??" I took of her pretty bow off the top of her ponytail.

Oh uh.

Is this really how I want Mommy and Daddy to talk to me?

Wow...

No, I mean—I don't—well...maybe I- don't— I-I— I don't know...

Well, how do they talk to me now...?

Baby girl

Principessa/Princesa

Piccola

Bambina

Bambi - I like Bambi, like the Disney movie.

Pequena

Kitten