THE BIRDS

HERMIONE'S POV

Don accompanied me to 'my new' room opposite to Arianna's. He opened the door with Arianna in his arms and my mouth once again dropped.

This is gorgeous, it had my name all over it, it matched the dream room I never dreamed of.

He was good...

I roamed around gawking at every detail.

"The swimwear is in that drawer" He said pointing to the huge open closet with clothes in it already.

"Why would you buy me clothes and make a room? What makes you think I'm in a place to have a designed room?" I asked. And he gave that look like 'Really? Are we still playing this game?' And I chuckled.

I looked at all the gorgeous clothes illuminated by the LED lights inside the glass wardrobes.

"Let's go, Momma will meet us downstairs" Don said making his way towards the door with Aria.

"Wait" I said jogging to them. I leaned in taking Don's jaw in hands leaving a tender genuine kiss in them. "Thank you" I said smiling softly at him.

I kissed Aria too winking at her before they left.

I made my way back to the place he said the swimwear was. I opened the first drawer, bras. The second, panties. The third is the one that got me. It was filled with luxury lingerie, of all types, textures and colours, I traced the patterns with my fingertips.

I know we're playing with cat and mouse game but I will be wearing this, that I can assure you of .

I opened the last drawer finding many different bathing suits. I chose a colourful triangle bikini going into the bathroom, freshening up before getting into it.

 I chose a colourful  triangle bikini going into the bathroom, freshening up before getting into it

I got outside and there was Ariana already in the pool with some swimming boards and rings.

I set my place in the lounge chairs under the sun with some glasses, water and juice.

"Arianna, have you put sunscreen ?" I asked and she hid her face under water.

I asked her to come out and she did without much fuss. I dried her spraying sunscreen all over her. I passed her the fresh strawberry juice which she happily drank.

While we let the sunscreen dry, Don came with a board of snacks. I started spraying oil on myself and Aria squealed asking if she could help.

I laid back as she got on top of me with her legs on to both my sides, massaging the oil on my belly, chest and arms. "Obrigada Principessa" [thank you princess] (Portuguese/Italian)

I turned around laying on my stomach and instantly groaned at the force upon my boobs, they were so sore, I haven't pumped for officially two days and it was killing me.