THE KNOWING

HERMIONE'S POV

"Come on, Daddy said he's waiting outside". Arianna and I walked hand in hand out of the class making our way outside before we were stopped by a girl.

Short pretty girl.

"Hi Hermione" she said sweetly but I knew better than to return the affection. "Hi...". I sensed Arianna's uneasiness next to me and I rubbed circle on the top of her hand.

"—Katherine".

"Right" My baby doesn't like you so I couldn't care less about your name.

"Could I talk to you..?" She asked touching my arm making seductive eyes. I made an internal face at the contact.

"—without the kid...." Ah, there you go, the bitch has come out.

I eyed her boredly.

I turned to Arianna. "Why don't you make your way to Don? Momma just has to take care of something, okay?" I winked at her. Pulling her lips to mine, leaving a lingering kiss on them.

Arianna gave me a small smile before walking towards the car park.

I turned to an open mouthed girl and her two followers that pretended to chat behind her.

"Well, there's a party after graduation that I would like to invite you to. I would really like to see you there"

She closed the distance between us, her chest touching torso, me towering over her. She bit her lip about to touch me in places she shouldn't.

I caught her throat before anything squeezing it tightly to get her attention off my chest. I backed her away and cornered her between the wall and my arm while keeping an arm distance between us.

"You will not disrespect Arianna again. Do you understand?" I pondered calmly cutting air flow for her. Her eyes widened at the loss of oxygen but I could see that she was getting aroused by this. She rubbed her thighs together while losing her last breaths. Bitch in heat.

"Never again" I emphasised and she nodded like my submissive. Ugh.

I abruptly let go of her not sparing her a last glance, getting out of the building towards Don's car.

I opened the car door seating in the passengers seat. Arianna was in the space between me and Don talking to him.

"Hi Don, I'm sorry principessa" I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Arianna tells me you were flirting with a meanie"

I looked at Aria that had a small pout on her face.

"I wasn't she's just a horny bit— girl" I quickly corrected myself.

"What did she want?"

"Some graduation party thing, I don't know"

"She talked bad with Arianna, should I kill somebody?" He joked but was also partially serious.

"No, it has all been taken care of" I smiled at him and he murmured a 'good girl'.

I turned to my baby in the backseat getting in an awkward position to help her get her seatbelt. "All done". Don slapped my ass before I sat down again which made Arianna giggle "Daddy!".

I glared at him "It was in my face" His deep voice said and I rolled my eyes.

My boobs are so sore I knew I should've pump this morning. The side effects of it weren't to bad, It made me very sleepy and turned me into a heavy sleeper, I no longer wake up to the slittiest noise in the middle of the night.