COMING OUT STRONG

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
TW: GUNS, VIOLENCE*

DOMINICUS' POV

Hermione quit goofing around with us in the shower and left first to make a start on the dinner while Arianna and I stayed and proceeded with our shower, with her hanging onto me like a koala with her legs locked around my waist and her arms hanging around my neck she gave me continuous kisses while I rinsed her hair. "I - Lo - ve - you - Da - ddy -" she said in between kisses.

I turned the shower off shrugging the water excess off her hair one last time while leaning down and pecking her sore plump lips "I love you too, Piccola" I smiled. I'm still getting used to those words but Arianna's triumph smile after I say it makes me want to say it every single time.

............

"Come here" I snatched her back by her waist as she was trying to run away from the bed I was dressing her on with nothing but her panties. "N-no" She squealed as I dragged her by the hips back to her spot. "Are you getting sassy like Mommy?" She caught her bottom lip between her teeth mumbling a sneaky "N-no" and standing still as I continued to dress her in her pyjamas.

"What is going to happen to Momma?" She asked in a small voice with a nip of curiosity and fear.

"She's getting punished" I told her putting her hair on a bun. She gasped. "Like s-spankies?" She asked wide eyed. "Something like that" I shrugged.

"That's not fair" She pouted and crossed her arms felling bad for her Mama, what kind of attitude are these two getting... "Yeah? Would you like to take her spankies for her?" I inquired.

She ran through her train of thoughts... "H-how many?" She challenged. I looked her up and down "Nine"

She shrugged sassily hopping to the floor and sassily swinging her hips to the sides as she made her way to the stairs. "That's fine, the spankies Daddy gave me weren't so bad anyway-"

"Hm, but what Daddy gave you were your first spankies, I told you I went easy on you, because Daddy is much harder than that" Much harder.

"How much harder?" She asked with her arms crossed in front of her chest. I smirked.

..........

"C-CaramEl. Daddy, CAramEl" She yelped over my lap, with her bottoms down to her knees and her Momma watching her baby taking her punishment, we weren't even past six. I mockingly blew on her new boo boo and rubbed her warm red cheeks to ease her pain. "Are you okay Principessa?" I raised her bottom shorts and lifted her back up. She looked back at me with a trembling bottom lip and a huge pout. "You were going to give Mommy those Spankies?!" She asked shocked and teary.

I scoffed "Mommy was going to get at least 15"

Arianna paused with an open jaw. She looked up at me adding her teary puppy eyes to her pout plus her little innocent voice begging "Please D-daddy! Please Daddy no more"

"No more?" I mocked her pleas. "No more" She sniffled in my arms. "Will you be good?" I copied her pitiful tone. She nodded hysterically "Yes Daddy, Arianna be g-good" She wiped her tears. "Okay...Daddy grab the soothing cream to massage boo boo?" I offered. "Y-yes Daddy, pwease"

"Okay"

She ran to her Mommy's arms sniffling. "See why you would want a soft Mommy?" I heard her tell Arianna when I felt the room.
...............

I helped Arianna eat all of her Paella with Hermione until she was full and Hermione was already back in the kitchen.

.................................