Chapter 104

I creep into the bedroom, expecting Josh to be asleep but I find him laying on his back in nothing but those tight black boxer shorts that he knows are my fucking undoing, scrolling mindlessly through his phone.

Luke had told me and Zoe that he was away visiting his older brother this weekend, I don’t know if I’ll see him again before Eli’s party, probably not, but I sent him a message anyway just to check in.

Assumptions shouldn’t be made without actual evidence, I know that, but there's just something eating away at my gut that tells me I’m not fucking wrong here. His dad has always been an aggressive fucker and I thought it was odd that none of his brothers come home to see the guy.

Do they know what he’s doing to Luke and are just ignoring it? Or maybe it Luke hides it from everyone like he has been doing from the team?

Hannah, Mum could ring Hannah and have the prick locked up tomorrow like she did with my father. If I’m right then I’ll get Mum to call her, I know that me and Luke haven’t always been best mates or anything but I can't fucking leave him in a situation like that.

Josh glances up from his phone when he sees me enter, that gorgeous smile on his face that just makes me want to kiss him every fucking time.

“Jayce still alive? Or are we taking over Steve’s plan to runaway to the border together?” Oh please don’t say the words runaway together. It gives me fucking ideas.

“Alive and actually...  decent.” Josh raises his brows as he looks up from me and drops his phone down onto his lap but I just smile shaking my head. “Too tired to explain now, I’ll tell you in the morning.”

Josh nods although he still looks quite intrigued. However his interest in anything I had to say falls directly off the side of the bed and out of his reach when I pull my shirt over my head and throw it onto the chair.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love that I can have this effect on him? Because I really fucking do.

He lifts back the covers on my side of the bed and I crawl in quickly too escape how fucking cold it is out here. He tries to wrap me up in his arms but I beat him to it, looping myself under him and bringing his body over so that it lays mostly on top of mine.

Is this how everyone feels, the comfort of having someone you really adore wrapped around you just making you feel better and safer than you ever have before? Because I’ve listened to every decent love song, watched more romantic movies with Lee than I can possibly count and I still don’t feel like I could describe what the sensation is like to have Josh in my arms like this.

“Is Liam OK?” I ask as Josh strokes his hand up and down the side of my body.

“Yeah he's flat out, Heather really took it out of him today but it was nice to see him just running around like a regular kid for a change. She brings out a different side of him.”

I smirk. “Of course she does, us Thompson’s seem to really have a strong effect on you Jones boys.”

Josh immediately stops stroking my waist, instead clutching onto my hip as he raises his head to look directly into my eyes. He needs to stop looking at me like that, it’s like when he was having that business call earlier and got all fucking alpha with the guy on the phone - it just really turns me on.

“You have an effect on us? If you remember rightly it was you who just had to kiss me...  I think that means that it was the other way around babe.” Oh he thinks he’s funny using that word on me, it was an accident when I said it earlier but I could tell that he actually fucking liked it so from now on that’s all he’ll fucking be.

“I think you’re forgetting the part where you were really fucking desperate for me to kiss you, pretty sure you wanted that from the moment I walked into your office.” I bite onto my bottom lip and his eyes fall to it immediately. He can deny it all he fucking wants but we both know that's where this all started for him.

A cocky grin appears on his face as he places the pressure through his hands to lift himself, until his lips float just before mine. “And how many years was it before you walked into my office that you were looking at me like that? I’ve been having an effect on you for years before I even knew I was doing it. That’s the power of one of the Jones boys.”

Touché.

Slamming my lips down onto his just to wipe that fucking gorgeous smile off his face, I hardly let the kiss start before weaving my fingers into the back of his hair and getting a strong grip so that I can pull him back and instantly deepen this kiss.

He moans slightly as I tug harshly and the open goal is one I’m eager to meet, my tongue slipping between his lips so that I can begin to thoroughly search out this precious little mouth of his.

If there’s anything better than knowing you are really fucking turning a guy on, I don’t know what it is.

He tries to push back but he really needs to learn that out there in the world he might be an alpha, but in here he’s just fucking mine.

I keep pulling at his hair until he slips off my body and onto his back, allowing me to flow myself into the motion until I’m on top of him with my thighs straddling over his hips. The thin fabric of his underwear reaching away from his body as his begins to rise beneath me. I love being able to do this to him... Kissing him until he's clawing at my back to let him breathe, I move over onto his jaw, keeping the pressure soft until I get to that spot on his neck.

This spot. This fucking spot. If I capture it between my lips and suck it just like this then it always results in...

His erection solidifies beneath me and I can’t stop myself sucking just that little bit harder until his hips begin to grind against me. He’s going to shout at me in the morning for leaving another mark but I really don’t give a fuck right now.

I press down against him, allowing him to increase the friction that he receives from my body whilst giving me my own sense of gratification. There was a time where I didn't think we'd ever be comfortable enough to just let loose with each other, but that was before what he did to me the other night.

My mind hasn’t stopped spinning with the images of it, watching the things he could do to me with his mouth, still being able to feel him on my skin days later. There’s something really fucking dangerous about being with a man who can control your entire being with just a flick of his tongue.

Moving my kisses from his neck, I trail them down onto his chest until I’m at his peaked buds. I don’t touch them straight away, even though I can tell from the increased pattern in his breath that he really fucking wants me to. Instead I kiss all around it, moving from one side to the next and only letting the edges of my lips run against his perky nipples.

His chest is so hard, bringing my hands up I smooth over his skin, starting from his waist and ending with my hands on his shoulders and my thumbs pressed against his neck ever so slightly. He doesn’t stop me, even when I increase the pressure on his throat just a touch whilst grinding myself down into him, it only seems to spur him on harder.

Finally ending his torture, I flick my tongue out over his little bead and enjoy way too much the way that his back arches up to get access to more.

Relax babe, you'll get more.

I do it again, then again, each time his breathing growing more ragged until I wrap my lips all around it and suck it deep into my mouth. His hands move, one holding my hips, but the other now pressed against the back of my head to make sure I don’t let go. I had no intentions of doing so anyway. Scraping at his nipple slightly between my teeth, I let my tongue flick against him over and over again until he seems to be ready to scream, only for me to move to the other side.

“Fuck...”

The gyration of his hips grow far more forceful against my body, it's like he needs a release but he also doesn’t want this to stop. I return back to the centre of his chest before working my way up over his throat and finally finding my destination complete when I reach his lips.

He whines slightly as I start to move my body gently from his but there’s something I really fucking want to do with him.

Keeping our lips connected, I slip in next to him, forcefully holding his hips to twist his body until his back sits against my chest, his head tilted all the way back to maintain the kiss.

My hands can’t stop touching him, running all over his skin trying to leave the memory of my touch on each and every one of his cells. His body is mine, his mind is mine, his soul is mine. When we are connected there is nothing that can tear us apart.

Sliding down over his abs, I trickle my fingers to follow the lines of each one, impressing my need for his body upon his muscles, embracing the work he's put into making himself such a specimen of perfection.

I reach the waistband of his underwear, initially slipping straight past it and cupping him through the fabric. I want to do so much more, I want to touch him, and after the other night I really fucking want to taste him, but I know he doesn’t think I’m ready. I am ready, I’m ready for fucking everything that he wants to have with me.

Taking his underwear with both hands, I slip it down over his plump juicy behind, his springing wood freeing itself from the cloth restraint right before I take it from his legs as well and hurl them to the floor.

Someone that looks like him should never be shielded by something as inconsequential as clothes.

I let his head twist back onto the pillows, starting to kiss from the top of his ear down whilst taking his thick rod in my hand and beginning to feel every inch of it. He shudders, the most delicious moan flittering through his lips when he feels me in contact with him there. I’m a good study, every time I touch him I’m learning more about his body and this is no exception. My fingers trail up to his tip loosely, my thumb rolling around his swollen end again and again as his breath pauses itself in his throat.

“Miles... Fuck....” He’s whispering it now, but one day I’m going to have him shouting my name for the whole fucking world to hear.

I toss my hand down his length again, clutching him more tightly when I realise that's exactly how he likes it. I will give him everything as he likes it...

Slowly I push down my own underwear until it’s sitting at my knees and my dick bounces forward to press against the bare skin of his perfect ass.

He feels it, the grinding and thrusting he was doing into my hand ceases completely when he feels me against him.

“Miles, what are you... We can’t...”

He’s so fucking cute. He’s acting all flustered but there’s that look in his eye like he’s genuinely curious if that’s where I’m going with this. It’s not, when that happens is a decision for him to make, but it's sweet as fuck that he still looks so fucking nervous.

“I’m not, do you trust me?”

He doesn’t even hesitate, reaching around and pulling my lips back to his in the way that we always seem to use to answer our questions with a yes.

One day Joshua Jones, I’m going to give you everything...

I pump him harder, squeezing slightly at the tip and forcing him to relinquish the kiss as his head falls back and the moans become that much deeper. Pushing his legs with my knees, I angle myself before slipping my cock right between his biteable cheeks.

His head slams back against my shoulder, a complete look of ecstasy on his face as my hand increases its pace and he starts to thrust into it in turn, whilst simultaneously grinding back against where he has me held.

Fucking hell it feels good to have him wrapped around me. His tight little hole rubs against my shaft as I slip and slide myself between his warm cupped embrace with each thrust.

My chest begins to stick to his back as we both develop a layer of lust induced sweat, every action only increasing the sensitivity in my body as my nipples brush against his shoulder blades. I didn’t realise it would feel this fucking good.

Our movements grow increasingly raw, his once gentle thrusting now full gyration as with every time he forces himself between my tightly held hand, matching my increasing speed with every action, he ends up forcing himself back into me until I’m fucking straight through his cheeks into his thighs.

It feels good, so fucking good that I can’t stop it when my hips start to slam into his ass to meet every delightful thrust. This is by far the closest we’ve come to being truly physically connected, my tip coming back to brush against his entrance and making my eyes roll back into my head with visions of what I could be doing to him.

I’m leaking all fucking over him, and it’s driving me mental to know how much of his body is being covered in my fucking essence right now.

I won’t let anyone else have him, no one will ever try to take him from me again.

“Miles... Fuck, like that...  Just like that.”

Then that’s how you’ll have it.

I continue my ferocious pace, watching his lips part and his eyes close as he loses himself in everything I’m doing to him. I’m so fucking close but I refuse to grant myself that pleasure without watching it written all over his face first.

My thumb flicks over his tip, smothering it in his pre-cum just before I reach across him and start to entice his balls with my other hand.

He starts losing control, his body being so stimulated he doesn’t know what to react to first... Until..

It’s loud, he’s loud. I have to stop the hand that’s teasing him to slam it over his mouth as he starts to empty himself all over my waiting fingers.

His whole body begins to vibrate as his orgasm completely overpowers every other notion of his being, the feeling of him being thrown into such a pit of unyielding bliss is too much to keep me balancing on the edge and I quickly join him, unloading everything I have onto his thick thighs as he clenches against me whilst riding out his own high.

I refuse to stop until I know that he has nothing left to give. Continuing to pump him until he’s a panting and pleading mess that’s begging me to stop. I could do that to him every single night for the rest of our fucking lives and still enjoy seeing him like this just as much.

We lay in our overwhelming sealed tent of euphoria, everything that seemed so heavy only hours ago now appearing lighter than air in the bubble we have just created for ourselves.

I’m no Eli, but I have been with my fair share of people, and I know that it's never been like it is with him with anyone else. Everything we do seems so much more intense, the emotion attached to the action is what makes it that much more powerful.

He cleans us up sloppily, his hands not appearing to want to cooperate with his mind and making me chuckle at his own lack of coordination. When he lays back down he's almost passed out already, head resting against the pillows and breath gently fanning along my lips.

There are beautiful people, handsome and gorgeous people who would turn heads wherever they go. There are funny, smart and confident people. There are people you crave to be around and people who can make your toes curl.

The world is full of amazing people...

... I just happen to have the best one.

Pushing his hair back from his head, I just let myself take him in for a minute. His cheeks still tinted with heat and his skin glowing in the moonlight slipping under the edges of the curtains.

I don’t know what this feeling is in my stomach, it’s like I know that he’s someone that can protect himself and everyone around him, yet I can’t help but treat him like something made of delicate glass. My body cries out to him whenever he's too far from it, my mind travels to him whenever I find myself with a moment to think. My heart, my heart just tears itself open whenever he's around trying to capture any part of him it can and hold it for itself.

This feeling, this indescribable and an imaginable feeling...  Nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

It’s not lust. It’s not just passion or desire. It’s the knowledge that even under such insurmountable odds, you will find a way to bring every kind of happiness to the person that’s is before you.

It’s...

“Josh... I think that I’m falling in –”

I’m cut off by the small gentle snore that leaves his body, a smile gracing my lips as I look at him captured by so much peace.

It’s okay, I don’t need to tell him right now.

The truth is, on some level...

...He already knows.

Please remember to vote and comment beauts 🥰❤📖