Chapter 188

MILO'S P.O.V

No! Fucking no!

I try to scream but the rag in my mouth muffles the sound, Liam's sobs get drowned out by May's voice as she begs her boyfriend not to do this to Hope.

Please don't...

This was supposed to be about money, that's what he said he wanted! It was just supposed to be about money...

That's not the truth though is it. He wanted us here for a reason, this is about punishing May.

"Please! Diego please don't do this!" A tear slips from the corner of my eye as Hope starts to stir on the floor, the blow to the side of her head has made her disorientated but when she realises she's face down on the cold dirty concrete and there's a pair of hands on her body that shouldn't be there, she does everything in her power to squirm away.

Get the fuck off her!

The ropes are tearing away the skin from my wrists, I've been trying to pull up myself out since the moment he pressed that knife to Liam's chest but no matter what I do I just can't get fucking free!

"Damn, you really are a young one aren't you?" Diego snickers as he takes hold of Hope's underwear, chuckling to himself at the childlike rainbow print on her full briefs.

She's just a fucking kid...

I try to throw the whole chair over to the floor but it's fucking bolted down, clearly this room has been used for this type of thing before. It was practically built for it.

No-one is going to hear us screaming down here, the drains on the disgusting floor tell me far worst things have happened in here than are happening right now... if that's possible.

Any facade May was putting up of being strong completely disintegrates, one of Diego's gang members coming up from behind us to wrap a hand tightly around her throat and keep her head looking directly at her best friend as Diego starts to undo his fucking belt.

Please, please don't fucking do this to her.

"Diego please!" She sobs but he's not even looking at her, just staring at Hope completely exposed and grinning with satisfaction at the fear racing through her.

Liam is still whimpering and shaking on the other side of the room, the small pool of blood growing on the front of his shirt but his eyes clamped shut since the moment that May told him to close them.

Don't look little man... Please don't look.

"Diego, el dinero?" His other man in the room asks, leaning against the wall and casually looking on at the scene before him like his friend isn't about to rape a child!

"Después!" Diego grins, wrapping his fist in Hope's hair and yanking her back, her spine arched inhumanly.

Hope whimpers but not as much as she should, she's shutting down...

"Why are you doing this?!" May howls, pain flooding into her voice with every word as Hope makes a final effort to try to fight back but it's no use when the scum that was talking to Diego comes over to hold down her arms.

I'd offer him anything, give him anything he wants right now to stop, if I could just fucking talk!

"Because my little puta, you need to understand that there are consequences for your actions. This will be your eternal reminder of what will happen should you ever turn your back on me again amor, ever deny me what is mine." He's a fucking nutcase, he really thinks that May would be anywhere near him after this?