Ch: 1 // Ep: 1

----

You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. But then when you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's - it's actually kind of peaceful

Just as her eyes begin to close, a strong arm curls around her upper arm, pulling her out the water. A hand come down hard on her back, as she coughs up the water filling up her lungs.

"Jesus, liv you ok?" The familiar voice of john b asks. Liv puts her thumbs up in response while turning on to her back. Storm Agatha booms above as John b kicks the two towards the shore.

John B quickly helps the girl up, eyes scanning the beach for Pope realising he must have left, getting back to his home.

With one arm slung over Liv's shoulder, the pair limped towards the chateau laughing at the failed surf attempts they had tried a few minutes before.

Once they reach the old shack, the two collapse onto the beds. Olivia on the sofa bed next to JJ and John B on his own.

----

"Yo, you two been outside?" the voice makes her groan, her head banging from the night before.

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk," JJ mumbles into the pillow making Liv giggle. She turns around to face JJ's back and gives him a hard push sending him to the floor with a thud.

She laughs hysterically until she feels a hand curl around her leg. Olivia lets out a scream as she got pulled down on to floor. she lands next to JJ, who is practically crying with laughter. Once JJ finally stops and tries to get up, Liv try to tackle him to the ground but he swiftly dodges the 5'8 girl, sending her into the door.

"Agatha did some work huh?" JJ stands next to Liv, with a beer in his hand. She lets out a sigh looking out at the landscape around her.

"Yeah, she did," John B replies, inspecting the work Agatha did to his home. JJ burps loudly at Liv making her face twist in disgust.

"You are so gross," she pushes the blonde boys face away from her. Olivia and JJ make their way towards John B, who was pulling the trees out from their boat.

"What you thinkin?" She asks looking up at the boy.

"Im thinkin that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab," Liv smiles at the boy.

"What about the DCs? Wasn't that today?" JJ reminds him.

"Nah, they aren't getting on a ferry," John B says "Come on think about it! It's god telling us to fish,"

----

"Hi miss amy, did you guys get through it?" John B waves to Miss Amy.

"Still here!" She replies waving back.

"She totally looked at me," JJ exclaims "Yeah i saw it," John B agrees. Liv scoffs at the pair drooling over the girl.

"Look at this place," Olivia whistles looking at the wrecked docks that surrounded her.

"Agatha what did you do?" JJ walks to the front of the boat, putting his hands in the air, yawning, to which they land on Liv's shoulders. Olivia quickly shrugs them off her look at the boy.

"Still a lesbian," She corrects moving to the back of the boat to take a seat.

"Worth a try," He shrugs returning next to John B.

The three finally get to Pope's dock. He looks miserable while he helped clean up the mess Agatha made.

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance Mandatory!" John B calls out to the boy.

"I can't my Pops got me on lockdown," He replies.

"Your Dads a pussy. Over," JJ copies John B, pretending to be talking into a walkie talkie. Liv puts her hand over her mouth trying to stiffle her laugh.

"Oh i heard that you little bastard!" Heyward says, walking towards the group.

"We need your son!" John B shouts at him. Liv waves at the old man; he returns the gesture with a smile. Olivia and the older Heyward had a close relationship after he helped Olivia and gave her a place to stay after she was outed to the whole island.

"Yeah and Isle rules, day after the hurricanes a free day," JJ continues.

"Who made that up?" Heyward rolls his eyes at the boy.

"Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance. I have a card," JJ rambles on. The rest of the group role their eyes at him.

"Ill do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow!" Pope pleads.

"Hell no, you are doing it now,"

"Get in the boat," Liv whispers to the boy while JJ tells him to run for it.

"Boy if you get on that boat-" Heyward shout at his boy, while Pope quickly runs to the boat.

"Bring your ass back here!"

"Ill do it tomorrow, dad!"

The father and son pair argue with eachother until John B starts up the boat again and they drive off.

"We will bring him back in one piece!" John B reassures the father.

"And I don't like your friends!" He points his finger at them, accusingly.

"Love you too, Heyward!" Liv shouts at him making a heart shape with her fingers. The man scoffs smiling and walks away.

----

As the four approach the dock that belongs to Kiara's family, Liv quicly re-adjusts her shirt sitting up straighter. JJ sees and scoffs laughing at the girl. Liv smiles sarcastically giving him the finger.

"Oh top of the morning to ya," John B says to Kie walking down the wooden dock, in probably the worse british accent anyone has ever heard.

"Morning!" Kie replies in her usual uplifting tone.

"Watcha got, some juice boxes?" "You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks," Kie plays along. Liv is about to lift her hand to help the girl however JJ beats her too eat shooting his hand out for Kie. Olivia just sighs putting both her hands in her lap cracking her fingers uncomfortably.

She was always jealous of JJ. He made all the girls fall inlove with him. I mean the amount of times she had accidentally walked in on him shagging a girl in John B's bed is traumatically high. And soon enough, Kiara would probably become one of those girls. Liv saw the way JJ looked at her and how she looked at him. It saddened her to think about it but it was true.

Suddenly a can hits her head, pulling her out of her thoughts. Liv looks up at the four who are staring at her in concern.

"What?" She turns her head in confusion as another beer can collides into her. All four of them turn to a laughing JJ who grabs another can ready to throw at Liv. Before he could realise whats happening, the furious girl stands up and runs at him pushing him into the water.

----