Ch: 6 // Ep: 1

----

"Seriously John B, you took empty tanks?" Liv asks, rolling her eyes at him.

"This ones a quarter full," Kie holds up one of the tanks, "It's enough for one of us."

"I love it when a plan comes together," Pope says, sarcastically.

"So does anybody know how to dive?" Kie asks. Everyone turns to look at Liv.

"What?" She asks, "Oh yeah no, I haven't dived since i was 12," She shrugs.

"Anybody else?" Kie asks, looking at the boys.

"It's kinda a kook sport," JJ points out.

"I read about it," Pope says.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someones gonna die," Kie states, throwing her hands in the air.

"Look you put the things in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ says.

"Well...' Liv starts and Pope takes over, "If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends,"

"The bend like, bend over and..." He bends over shoving his ass in Olivia's face. Her face turns in disgust, pushing him away from her.

"The bends kill you," Pope says, coldly and JJ freezes, his eyes widening.

"I can dive," John B puts his had up.

"You can dive. I'm cool with that," JJ says and Liv hits him on the arm.

"Since when can you dive," Kie asks.

"I'll do it. It's fine," John B reassures but both Kie and Liv roll their eyes.

"Ok well it was nice knowing you, Johnny," Liv says saluting him.

"Wait, let me do some calculations real quick," Pope stands up and walks to the edge of the boat, talking to himself. He grabs a notepad and pen and starts writing stuff down.

Kie stands up, takes her shirt off and jumping into the ocean.

"What was that all about?" Pope asks, confused.

"I don't know but i liked it," Liv says, biting her lip.

"Uh so... when you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. You stick this thing inside and twist and pull, okay?" JJ says, demonstrating what to do.

"Thats what she said," Liv chuckles to herself. The boys stop talking so she looks up to see all three of them staring at her.

"My dad moved weight back in the day," JJ carries on.

"Who didn't?" Pope says.

"Hey, I tied my shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down," Kie shouts, swimming towards the boat, "It's where you need to do your safety stop,"

John B nods as a thanks. "Zen. Think Zen, you know?" JJ says.

"Hey if we get caught in the marsh, we are basically screwed so," Pope says.

"Copy that," John B says.

Kiara walks up to him and plants a kiss on his cheek. JJ and Pope look at them with wide eyes, while Liv looks down into the water. Pope puts his hand on her should, sympathising for the girl.

"Diver down," John B stutters.

"Diver down," Kie repeats.

John B pulls his mask on and jumps off the side of the boat. He disappears under the surface and the pogues look at eachother with concern.