Ch: 14 // Ep: 5

----

Liv leans back on the chair, book wide open in front of her. Her eyes skim the page and the world goes silent as she is dragged into the fictional world. Pope and JJ's arguments turn silent and her mind clears. But of course, those few moments of please do not last long as a car honks, disturbing her peace.

"Did you hear that?" The twinkie drives into view and Liv's mouth drops open. John B grins at them through the window.

"Hold on, am I dreaming?" JJ jokes.

"Guess who's out of the clink, boy!" John B shouts slamming the door shut.

"My baby!" Liv shrieks running past John B and to the twinkie. She hugs the van, caressing it's shattered window. 

"Jerk," John B laughs, grabbing her and forcing her into a hug. The rest of the pogues jump at them and they join the hug. Liv digs her head into John B's shoulder in comfort. They were all back together.

"We missed you!" Kie exclaims.

"I missed you too," He sighs.

"How'd you do it? You bust out?" JJ asks as they separate.

"Uh they dropped the charge."

"They dropped the charge?" Liv repeats, unable to believe what she is hearing.

"That's phenomenal!" Kie smiles.

"So you're telling me we did all that work for nothing," JJ scoffs, wrapping his arm around Liv who was still in shock. She was beyond happy for John B but she couldn't help thinking about her brother and father and about what was going to happen to them?

"Oh the most elaborate escape plan of all time?" Pope laughs, shaking his head.

"'Foolproof'" Kie adds.

"Yeah, it was, actually."

"Wait, where's Sarah?" John B asks, interrupting them. Everyone goes silent as they look at eachother, suddenly remembering Sarah.

"No, no, no. Where's Sarah?"

"I thought she was with Wheezie today," Liv says, looking around at the pogues.

"Last night," Kie corrects, "She went to go meet Wheezie last night."

----

"So Sarah just dips and doesn't call?" John B asks. Liv looks through her recent calls, legs bouncing with anxiety.

"Yeah, man. She just left her bag. Didn't tell anybody," Pope says.

"Okay, dude. I really think ward got to her," John B adds, "I mean, the dude tried to have me killed in jail."

"Excuse me?" Liv asks, looking up at him, "When were you going to mention this?"

"He sent somebody to the prison who yoked me up and almost killed me."

"You serious?" Kie gapes.

"Yes."

"Do we know who this dude was?" JJ asks.

"No, I have no idea. Dude, I just swear to god, one day I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

"It's okay," Kie reassures.

"No it's not okay, Kie. We gotta find Sarah."

"No literally it's okay. She's right there," Kie points behind them and Liv turns around to see that she was right. Sarah sits on Toppers boat, hair a mess and in the same outfit as yesterday.