Ch: 18 // Ep: 5

----

The pogues drive up to the beach in the Twinkie. Olivia's knee bounces up and down, her anxiety rising the closer they get. Kiara saw the nervousness of the girl so she held her hand the whole way, rubbing her thumb against her palm.

"All right," John B says as he parks the van.

"Hit it boys! We're goin. Recon Mission!" JJ shouts, about to get out the van before John B stops him.

"Yo uh so I think I'm going to do this one by myself," He shrugs and JJ shrinks back into his seat. The girls roll their eyes at him.

"Look I just don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery."

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all," Kie exclaims and Liv nods in agreement.

"Kie we're not involving her, ok?" John B groans, "It's just like a business meeting." Olivia tries so hard not to roll her eyes but fails.

"Look once we get what we need, we cut her loose, all right? Plus we need a map."

"Promise me nothings happening between you," Kie mumbles. 

"Nothing is happening Kie," John B sighs, obviously annoyed.

"Im being serious!" Kiara snaps, "This isn't about you and this isn't about us. This is about her. Dude she's gonna get inside your head."

"Just promise her nothing is happening between you guys," Liv sighs, rubbing her face with her hands.

"I promise."

"That's was really believable," JJ says, sarcastically.

"One hundred percent believable," Pope laughs.

"Anyways," John B starts changing the subject, "Im gonna take care of business."

"Youll take care of it."

"We'll just sit here." 

"In the hotass care." 

"While it's lightning," The pogues moan as John B gets out the van.

"Guys holding onto your grudge is like drinking poison," Pope shrugs once John b walked off, "And thinking Sarah will die."

After a few minutes, Kie and Liv hear a scream from outside the van. 

"Guys shut up!" Olivia shouts at the boys, trying to listen to the noise. Another scream comes from outside and the pogues scramble outside. They run to the girl screaming to see John B on the floor with Sarah leaning over his body. 

"Sarah what happened?!" Pope screams as they run to them. Olivia falls onto her knees and presses her head against his chest, listening for some kind of beat. 

"He's got a heart beat but it's slowing down," Liv mumbles.

"I don't know what to do. Topper pushed him and-" Sarah stutters, cheeks stained with tears.

"Where the hell is he?!" JJ shouts but Liv stops him, "Pope go call someone!" 

"Pope hurry!" Kiara shouts. Sarah was huddled over JohnB while Liv was kneeling down next to him.

"Please don't leave me," Sarah sobs, placing a kiss on his lips.

----

Olivia walks into the hospital room with spare clothes in her hand. She sees Sarah sitting on the bed, running her hands through jb's hair.

"I brought you some spare clothes," Liv mumbles placing them beside her. Sarah smiles, gratefully, before walking into the bathroom. Olivia is about to sit down where Sarah was moments before but Ward opens the door, beckoning her outside. She follows him out, and leans on the wall. 

"I am very upset with you," Ward says, crossing his arms. Olivia has to refrain herself from rolling her eyes.

"You embarrassed me infront of the whole of figure eight."

"Look, Ward, I can't deal with this right now," She tries to walk away but Ward slams her into wall.

"I am your father, Olivia," He sighs, trying to keep his temper down. 

"No you stopped being my dad when you kicked me out," Liv sneers. They hear murmurs coming from the room. Liv pushes Ward off her and runs into the room.

John B was sitting up in the bed trying to get out of the bed.

"Johnny," Liv smiles, walking up to him. She hugs him before pulling away and leaning on the wall next to the bed. 

"Liv I gotta get out of here," John B states, trying to stand up. 

"Hang on there kid," Ward walks in with a cheery smile and Liv nearly scoffs at the change of mood.

"Sarah told me everything," Ward sighs, "About your little adventure, about you running from the DCS, about how you were protecting her on the tower.".  Olivia looks at Sarah, wondering how much she told Ward.

"And I believe I owe you an apology," He walks towards John B. Liv rolls her eyes again before making her way out of the room. She didn't really feel like watching Ward suck up to John B.

----

"Im sorry, you're staying where," Kiara exclaims. After taking John B to Tannyhill, the pogues decided to meet in the wreck.

"Tannyhill," John B shrugs like it's nothing.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron," She sneers and Liv puts her hand up and squeaks, "And me."

Kiara fights a smile and John B says, "Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out," JB shrugs, "And its way better than foster care, which, by the way was where I was about to go before ward..."

Pope cuts the boy off, as he asks, "Hey so do you have a membership to the clubs now?"

"I don't know Pope."

"What about those golfcart they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ jokes.

"Does it come with a sweatervest or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope laughs.

"Look you promised," Kiara mumbles, bringing the mood back down, "You said you weren't with her."

John B shrugs as JJ says, "Bro just own it. She got you."

"Look if you wanna hang out with her, thats fine. But Im letting you know now Im not doing anything with Sarah," Kiara says and Olivia nods saying, "Me neither"

"You guys see her here?" JB asks, looking around, "No, right. Ok. A little focus would be fantastic.

"We've got the map, right?" John carries on.

"Its out of whack cause the guy was ganjad when he drew it," JJ jokes.

"It's cause the coast has changed," Liv rolls her eyes.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed," Pope states.

"What about the old forts?"

"Battery jasper." Kiara points to the spot on the map.

----