Ch: 10 // Ep: 3

----

----

"You guys see that?" JJ nods towards the boat coming towards us, "That's a Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter." Olivia groans, loudly, and pulls her hat further down her face, recognising the boat. And of course, Topper and Sarah were standing in the boat glaring at the pogues. 

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope sighs.

"I hate to break it to you but that's Topper and his girlfriend," Kie rolls her eyes. As they drive past, Sarah pulls her sunglasses up, looking them up and down. In response, Olivia puts up her middle finger, smiling sarcastically at them.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch," Kiara shouts, obviously as annoyed as Olivia.

Once the pair had driven off, the pogues look Liv, pitying her, and she just waves them off laying back onto the boat.

----

"Watch out, we're behind enemy lines," The pogues park the twinkie infront of the hotel and, unsurprisingly, JJ quickly holds up the gun, reloading it.

"Yo come on man, just put it back," John B begs, grabbing onto the gun.

"You can never be too careful," JJ replies, grinning at him.

"Hey, I predict that if you bring a weapon to a four star hotel," Pope leans on the door, "will likely cause more problems than solve," 

Kie leans over the seat and says, "I swear to god, JJ, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean,". Olivia jumps out the van and looks at the building. Liv remembers the few times she came here with her family and she smiles slightly, thinking of the games she and Sarah would play in the halls. However, Liv quickly catches herself, turning her smile into a frown as she engages into the conversation. 

"Professional bus boy," JJ says, flinging the key card around. 

"So where are we going?"

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now," JJ replies as the 5 walk towards it. 

----

"Andrew!" JJ shouts as they stroll through the kitchen, "What's up bro?"

"Mama L, good to see you!" The lady slaps the boys hand away and Olivia laughs at him as John B looks at her with wide eyes.

"See they got the backup generators going? Kooks dont miss a beat," The reach the computer room and they all walk towards the computers except for Olivia who stays at the door, keeping look out. 

"Sweet lord the internet," Pope exclaims running to the computer.

"Let me get in there," JJ says, "I gotta check out my Insta Models,"