Ch: 10 // Ep: 4

----

Throwing a beer towards Kie, Liv jumps into the hot tub, smiling so much that her cheeks begin to hurt. Cutting a hole into the can, Sarah counts down from three and the three boys and Liv begin to down the beer, racing to be the first to finish. Drinking the last drop, Liv raises her hands in triumph. Kiara looks at her girlfriend longingly with an wide smile.

----

"I never made good grades in school," Pope begins to rap, "When I get, I act like a fool. They say I come in the party and cause a commotion. I'm smooth, yeah, call me lotion." Everyone erupts into drunken laughs and JJ says, "Just like to good lord intended."

"It was way too genuine," Sarah says.

"Come on," JJ laughs, "Give me that shit!"

Pope swims over towards JJ, kissing his neck, softly.

----

JJ and Pope stand in the middle of the garden, pushing eachother over, trying to knock the other to the ground. Beginning to wrestle, Pope takes out JJ, sweeping his leg across the ground towards his leg. The blonde boy falls down with Pope on top.

"With the one leg sweep," John B cheers as the two boys wrestle eachother, "You've got a new technique now."

"Yeahhh," Pope cheers, standing up.

"When did you start wrestling?" Liv asks.

"I dunno," He shrugs, "I'm done." He begins to walk off with JJ trailing close behind.

"Really?!" Sarah shouts at them.

"Way to be discreet!" Olivia laughs.

"I leave and this is what happens," John B jokes.

"Are you blaming us?" Kie asks, leaning into Liv's shoulder.

"Just a little bit," He grins, "Uh-oh, your boys out. Beer time." He climbs out the hot tub and makes his way towards the other beers.

"You guys are the one that died, okay? That was..." Liv starts.

"Literally, one job," Sarah interrupts, "I mean the no pogue-on-pogue macking rule has just been thrown out the window."

"One job?" Kie challenges. Olivia looks behind her at John B who stands in front of the tree, gazing at the memorial they made for him. She hops out the hot tub as well, while Kie and Sarah continue to argue. John B hears her footsteps and wipes his tears away. 

"It's a cute art project," He mutters, "Killed the tree though."

"Probably, yeah," Olivia laughs, voice cracking, "Oops." A tear runs down her cheek as she looks at the boy she once thought was dead. Seeing him, standing in front of her, brought back the pain she felt when she was told they were gone.

"I missed you so much, Johnny," Liv sobs, putting her arms around him. John B lays his head on her shoulder, crying into her hair. 

----

"Oh, all right," John B whistles as Pope and JJ pass them on their boat.

"Have a good time!" Sarah laughs, waving at them.

JJ raises his middle finger, which makes them laugh even more.

"There they go," Liv grins, "They jacked your boat."

"Pope's poking on the pogue."

"Ow ow," Kiara howls at the pair.

"You should probably-" Liv adds before she is cut off by John B shushing her, "Wait, wait, wait, wait."

"What?" Sarah asks, confused.

"What was that?" He asks, looking out at the house.

"Your chicken?" Kiara jokes.

"I heard a car door."

Two figures appear in the distance and Liv takes in a breath to say something but John B covers her mouth, enabling her to say anything. One of the two men holds up a gun making John b jump into action.

"Get into the tree," He hisses.

"What?"

"Get into the tree... now!" The four pogues help eacho ther up onto the tree. Liv and Kiara share the same branch, legs wrapped around each other as they hold their breath. Rafe appears from behind one of the bushes as another man barges into JJ's house.

"Shit," Liv mutters under her breath as Rafe walks under them, obviously searching for Joh B and his sister. A crash comes from inside the house and Barry slams open the door, diverting every one's attention.

"Anything?" Rafe asks.

"No, ain't shit in there, bro," Barry answers, running a hand through his hair.

"No? Nothing?"

"No, nothing Rafe," Barry sighs, tone full of annoyance. 

"They were obviously just here based off the smoke," Rafe defends, pointing to the put out fire, voice growing louder.

"Yeah, great observation, boy scout!" Barry laughs.

"They're not far, you know?" Rafe shouts, starting to freak out.

"Smokey the bear! Look at you, bro!"

"They've gotta be here!" Rafe starts to pace until he spots the memorial that they carved onto the tree.

"P4L," Barry reads with a chuckle. Rafe laughs in a manic way, pointing the gun at the base of the tree, "Well shit."

"So now both of your sisters are a pogue for life, huh, Rafe? Now who would've thought?" This makes both Sarah and Olivia wince. Rafe's face grows dark as he begins to pace, not knowing how to react.

"Shit!" He shrieks, his voice sending a chill down Olivia's spine. She turns her head away from them, tears running down her face.

"All right, chill." 

Rafe pulls the trigger of the gun, sending bullets up the tree. Liv flinches as a bullet lands in the branch, next to her face.

"Chill your shit! Chill your shit!" Barry shouts, grabbing Rafe, "You're going to get our asses busted! Lets bounce!" He forces the gun out of his hand and pushes him towards the car.

----

"Guys dont tie up!" Olivia shouts to the pair as they run along the dock. JJ and Pope freeze as they look up in confusion.

"What?"

"We're dipping," Kiara says.

"Wait why?" 

"What? What are you talking about?" JJ asks, grabbing Liv's shoulders to hold her still.

"Where did you guys go? What happened last night?" John B asks, helping Sarah along.

"We slept on the break. What's up?" Pope answers.

"Slept, yeah. We were up all night," Liv laughs, tapping JJ on the chest.

"We gotta get the hell out of here."

"Rafe knows we are here so we have to leave," Sarah says as her sister helps her into the boat.

----