Ch: 27 // Ep: 9

----

Once earning the queue from Wheezie, the two blonde girls rush down the stairs. Sarah approaches Rafe's room and shakes the doorknob but the door doesn't open. Liv lets out a loud groan, however, her head perks up as she thinks of something. Running to the closet, she grabs a coat hanger and she pushes it into the key hole. After a few seconds, the door opens and Sarah pats the girl on the back. They run into the room, first heading towards the bed side table.

"Where are they?" Liv mutter, realising the keys were gone.

"Shit," Sarah whispers and travels to the bed. Her eyes find the keys and she holds them up, "Bullseye."

With two grand smiles on their faces, they take the path back down to the truck and open the driver's door. 

"Okay, let's go," Liv says but pauses when she notices Sarah walking away, "Hey, where you going?"

Once gaining no reply, Liv sighs and follows her around to the back. Sarah opens the back door and she gasps. Liv's eyebrows furrow and she looks inside. Renfield's dead body laid inside. Her hands travel up to her mouth in shock. 

But a scream interrupts her thoughts. She pins around to see Rafe right behind her with his hand around Sarah's mouth. His other hand raises into a fist and before Liv could stop it, everything goes black.

----

"Liv!" Sarah's voice rings through the girl's ears and Liv's head jolts up. At first the world was dark but as the blurriness disappears, she notices Sarah kneeling in front of her. "Hey, Liv, you're okay."

"What happened?" She asked, hand on her head and voice groggy.

"Rafe's what happened." Liv jumps at the sound of another voice.

"Rose?" Liv turns her head to the side.

"Hey, honey," Rose's voice replies, soft and sweet like always, "Here you two, have some tea."

Sarah sits down on the seat next to her and takes the tea out of the woman's hands. Liv hesitantly follows, taking the other cup.

"Sarah told me what you found back there," Rose mutters and Liv's eyes widen as the memory of it comes back.

"We gotta do something, we have to call someone," Liv exclaims but is quickly shushed.

"We will... we will," Rose replies, obviously in no rush. Liv takes many sips of the tea, trying to calm down, however, the tea seems to be working too well. Liv's head begins to feel heaving and her eyes slowly shut.

"You two need to rest. And when you wake up, it'll be so much better," Rose smiles slightly, "We're gonna go on a little trip."

"No," Liv mutters, shaking her head slowly, "I need my friends... I need Kie."

"You wont need any of them where we are going," Rose places a hand on Liv's knee and takes the empty cup out of Liv's hand.

The last thing Liv hears before she falls asleep was Sarah muttering, "What did you do to her?". But by then, Liv was far gone.

----

Liv's eyes open slightly as the door next to her slams. Unable to move, she could do nothing but sit there a few more minutes until the door opens and cold, aggressive wind travels along her body.

"Here, watch her head," Rose says and Liv feels someone's head fall onto her lap. The car starts and Liv is pushed forward.

"Sarah," She mumbles, her eyes only half open. Wheezie turns around on her seat to look at the two girls and Liv whispers, "Help us."

Suddenly, a bang on the window makes them jump.

"Hey! Slow the car!" John B shouts, running along side the car.

"Let them go!" JJ shouts and Liv forces her eyes open to look at the blonde boy.

"JJ," She cries, using all her energy to try and open the door but it was no use.

"Liv, I'm sorry!" JJ exclaims before the two boys could not keep up with the car and they fall behind.

----

"Hey, get off me asshole," Liv groans, pulling away from the two men who had their hands around her arm, "I'm not getting on that ship!"

Rose had taken the three girls to a port. A large container ship laid next to them, as if it was waiting for them to board. But she couldn't get on that ship. Not without the pogues and not without Kie. However, the more she struggled, the tighter their grip was. After realising she wasn't going to give up, Rose appears in front of her, placing her hand on the girl's face.

"You've got to calm down," Rose says, caressing Liv's hair, "You are just making it harder for yourself."

"I am not going anywhere with you," Liv spits, eyes puffy and hair tangled.

"I promise where we are going will be much better for you than here," Rose smiles, tears in her eyes as she moves out of the way. The two men drag Liv away and up onto the ship despite her protests. She is separated from Sarah and locked in a room.

Whatever Rose put in the tea still hadn't worn off fully so after a few minutes, the girl was on the sofa eyes shut and asleep again. 

----

"Hey, kiddo," A male voice greets. Liv's eye part and she sits up straight at the sight of the man next to her.

"No, no, no, no," She repeats, moving to the corner furthest away from him. Her breaths shorten and her eyes start to water again. The man who she despised... her father stood right infront of her, alive and healthy.

"What the fuck did Rose give me?" Liv exclaims, "This can't be real."

"I'm so sorry about everything," Ward cries, walking up to her.

"No, stay back!" 

"I know I put you through hell, I know that and I'm sorry. There was no other way to do it... to get us all back together again."

"You should be dead!" Liv sobs.

"I know, I'll tell you and your sister all about that... I just need you to understand I did this for you," Ward whispers, "No more pogues, no more treasure hunts, just family, okay?"

"After everything you put me through, you just expect us to go back to how it was three years ago?" Liv shouts, "Before you kicked me out! Before you treated me like shit!"

"I don't care about anything like that anymore!" Ward says, "I was wrong for it and I'm sorry. I love you for who you are, no matter who you love."

"It's too late, Dad." A silent tear runs down her face as she leans against the door and slides down to the floor.

"I'm sorry, baby," He repeats, "I will do anything to make it up to you, okay? Just come see your sister and we'll sort everything out, like a family."

----