Ch: 12 // Ep: 5

----

"I'm gonna testify under oath," Sarah exclaims, "I was there. I just need to get a hold of my sister."

"Sister?" JJ furrows his eyebrows.

"Kie, do you have your phone?" Sarah asks, snatching the phone out of Kie's hand, "Wheezie is the only other person who knows Rafe wasn't home that day."

"Wheezie?" JJ scoffs.

"I don't know what else to do," Sarah cries, "I got us into this mess. I'm gonna do my best to get us out."

"Hey," Liv interrupts, grabbing her sisters hand to stop her from pacing, "Calm down. It wasn't your fault."

"Ha, Wheezie? Yeah that will work," JJ laughs in annoyance.

"Hey, don't talk about Wheezie like that!" Liv glares, pointing her finger up at him.

"Well Sarah's right about one thing. We gotta do something," JJ nods, pushing himself off the wall, "Our boy is a PO-dub right now, okay? He's held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution."

"This isn't like one of your action movies, JJ," Liv says, rolling her eyes.

"Are we just gonna sit here?!"

"What's the plan?!" Kiara shouts, "We kidnap shoupe?"

"Maybe," JJ shrugs, making Liv laughs, "Like, that's not the worst idea actually."

"Oh its not?"

"No!"

"That is actually the worst idea i have ever heard!" Pope chips in.

"It's pretty bad," Sarah calls out from the other room.

"You know what? Please stay out of this," JJ exclaims, looking back at the girl.

"Okay, Pope! We've been doing everything your way and how has that been working out?"

"Okay, okay so what's the plan?" Pope says, standing up, "You gonna storm a jail, guns a-blazing?"

"Look, Pope, all i'm trying to get you to understand is they got our boy. Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing? No! We're gonna go get his ass! We're gonna do something about this!"

"JJ, we are not storming a jail. It's not happening," Pope tells the boy.

"No, fine, man. Sit in your comfy chair. Do nothing," JJ scolds, "I'm gonna see what I can do. Make something happen, even if i have to do it by myself."

"Okay," Kie sighs watching the boy walk out of the house. Torn between what to do, Olivia stands up, kissing Kiara on the cheek before heading to the door.

"Hey where are you going?!" Kie calls out.

"Pogues always stick together, right?" Olivia shouts, door closing behind her.

"Hey, JJ, wait up!" She stops the boy, "So what's the plan?"

----

 "Looking good, man," Olivia winks, climbing off her own motorbike.

"Shall we proceed?" He asks in a posh accent, holding his arm out.

"Indeed, we shall," She answers, mimicking his accent and linking her arm with his. They head towards the prison, standing still the salute the cops and then flip them off behind their back.

"I'm here to see John B Routledge!" JJ shouts, unable to hear anything over the blasting music in his ears. Olivia covers her mouth to hide her laugh.

"No music and get rid of the toothpick," The man behind the desk orders, "And no gum."