Ch: 30 // Ep: 9

----

"All right John B and Olivia! It's Shoupe out here!" He calls from outside, "We got you surrounded! We don't want anymore bloodshed!"

"Shit."

"What a misunderstanding," Topper coos, "Like everything thinks it's you two."

"Fuck y-" Liv starts to say but John B quickly covers her mouth, trying to make sure she doesn't get them into deeper shit.

"But we didn't do it!" John B answers for her.

"That great," Top whispers.

"Topper!"

"What?"

"Just let us out!" Liv pleads as the pair rattle the door even more. John B kicks it in anger and steps back, slowly. Liv puts her forehead against the door and a tear slips down her cheek.

"Hey liv..." John B call out, catching her attention.

"What?" She replies as she turns around. He nods to a little vent in the corner of the room. Liv smiles in triumph and the pair rip it off its hinges and slide out. They start running again and hide behind  white van, listening to Shoupe screaming orders left and right. John B grabs something from the van and throws it across the road at a car next to rafe. The alarm goes off making Rafe and Kelce walk towards it. The pair take the opportunity to run.

Olivia follows John B to an abandoned church. They duck under the boards keeping the door shut and climb up the ladder that stands in the middle of the room. John B helps Liv into the attic and then they grab items to defend themselves with; John B grabbing an old trophy and Liv grabbing a lamp. A rattle is heard from below as someone climbs up the ladder. The pair get ready to attack whoever is coming up when the door opens revealing Sarah. They let out a loud sigh of relief.

Sarah runs into John B's arms and they cry into eachothers arms as Liv rubs her neck awkwardly. Then they start kissing. Olivia puts her hands over her eyes jokingly and she hears the pair laugh. Sarah then breaks away from John and flies into Liv's arms. The twins cling onto eachother tightly, smiling into eachothers shoulders.

"Olivia I'm so sorry. I didn't think he was capable of something this horrible," She apologises, pulling away.

"Nah its okay... To be honest i wasn't surprised," Liv shrugs, sitting on an old chair in the corner of the room. Suddenly, footsteps start climbing up the ladder again. John B pulls Sarah behind him as liv gets up picking up the lamp again. The door opens but this time they weren't as happy with the results.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Topper?!" Liv shouts.

"What are you doing here?!" John B shrieks.

"Hey take it easy!" Topper shouts back, trying to calm them down.

"Take it easy?! Literally minutes ago you were giving us up to the cops and you're telling us to take it easy?!" Liv exclaims.

"Look-"

"Dont fucking move!" John B snaps.

"I just need to talk to Sarah. Please," John B and Liv turn to look at Sarah who nods in response.

"It's not smart is it, meeting up with two fugitives like this?" He says, pulling him self up. Olivia gives him the finger then moves away so the pair could talk.

"Hey. I'm not gonna do anything, all right?" Topper stutters, putting his hands up as John B walks closer to him, "What? Are you gonna try and kill me too man?"

"He didn't kill anyone," Sarah says, coldly.

"You kidding? He's brainwashed you Sarah!" Topper exclaims.

"No."

"Huh? Snap out of it!" Topper shouts then looks at the rope that lays in the middle of the room, "Hey everybody! They're up here!" He screams as he rings the bell loudly. Liv quickly jumps up pushing him back.

"Shut up!"

"Hey everybody!" Topper continues to shout until John B grabs his face tightly.

"Take it easy. We're good," Topper mutters putting his hands up, "Sarah I warned you about these, pogues didnt i?" He spits looking Liv up and down.

"Shut the fuck up."

"They're innocent!" Sarah defends.

"Then who did it?"

"Rafe," Sarah answers without hesitation and Liv smiles slightly, realising she was wrong about her sister.

"What are you talking about?" Topper asks, in disbelief.

"Why would I say that my own brother did it... if it wasn't true?" Sarah sighs, "I was there."

"Don't lie to me Sarah."

"Sheriff Peterkin was trying to arrest my father and then Rafe shot her," Sarah interrupts him.

"No," Topper mutters.

"That's my brother," She cries, "Why would I lie about that?" Toppers's face softens as he finally realises what they had been trying to tell him all night. The sirens get louder and Olivia looks out the window to see two police cars parked outside.

"Shit guys they found us," She says.

"We've got to go," John B mutters.

"Sarah, you realise I'm the one that loves you," Topper cries and reaches out to her.

"I dont care right now!" Sarah snaps, "Do you understand whats going on? Im sorry for what I did but this isn't about you."

"What does that mean?" Topper sobs.

"Hey we've gotta go," John B whispers to Sarah.

"Sarah you gotta realise he doesn't love you!"

"Topper it's not the right time for this bullshit!" Olivia cuts in, her anxiety rising even more.

"He doesn't love you. It's me that does!" Topper ignores Liv.

"Get your hands off her," John B says.

"Hey doesn't love you like I do and I can prove it. Sarah, look at me. Just let me prove it to you." 

"Hey I have an idea," Liv buts in with a smirk.

----

Sorry its short but i though i would give you guys something.