Ch: 29 // Ep: 9

----

"Okay. All right, no," Pope stutters as he walks back to the car, clutching a piece of paper.

"Pope, can you act normal?" Kiara asks rolling her eyes.

"Um okay so uh bad news."

"The ferry's closed and theres this," He passes the paper to Kie who freezes in shock. JJ then takes it out her hands looking at it.

"Hey what is it?" John B asks.

"Well these are some good framers of you guys," JJ sighs passing it to John B.

"'guys'?" Liv questions his choice of words.

"Liv... he framed you too," Kie whispers but is loud enough for Olivia to hear. She snatches the piece of paper out of John B's hand and looks at it. And as Kie said, Liv's picture sits next to John B's with a price under it.

"Shit shit shit shit," She repeats, laying down to make sure shes out of sight from the people outside, "That motherfucker!" Why didn't she see this coming? Of course ward, her dad, would frame her as well. 

"Okay so the whole island is looking for John B and Olivia right now."

"Thats a lot of money," Kiara gasps.

"Congratulations, you two. You're famous," JJ jokes making Liv slap him on the arm. JJ squeals and rubs his arm in pain.

"Guys we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights," Kie says and John b replies with, "Its at the chateau, Kie."

"And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out," JJ says, sarcastically, "Let me think Oh yeah. No. They definitely have that place on lockdown."

"Yeah copy that."

"Let me think. Just give me a second," Pope closes his eyes, griping the steering wheel then says, "JJ? Does your dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the phantom, the one he used to race."

"Maybe," JJ says, hesitantly.

"You could get right up the coast no problem."

"It won't be easy Pope," JJ answers.

"The surfs running from three to four," Kie says.

"I don't know where the keys are," JJ shrugs.

"Well find them," Pope orders.

"Im thinking."

"Why is nobody moving forwards?" Pope exclaims.

"Can you relax?" Kie asks, annoyed, "JJ how much weed did you give him?"

"Guys the cars on the poster," John B whispers looking back at Liv. Pope starts beeping the horn, attracting more stares from everyone.

"Pope stop!" Liv shouts-whispers.

"It wont help." A boy starts pointing at the car shouting loudly.

"Thats the girl and the boy on the poster."

"Shit," Liv curses, pulling her beanie over her face even more.

"We got a snitch Pope. Turn the car on!" People start banging on the car windows pointing at them. Liv turns onto her side hands over her ears hiding her face from view.

"Pope go," Liv exclaims.

"Pope turn the frickin car on!" Kie shouts.

"I am trying!" Pope starts the car and it flies forward into the car infront.