Ch: 25 // Ep: 9

----

"Ricky!" JJ and Liv shouts, jumping out the van. The two blondes run across the front garden towards the door.

"Ricky, hey, I've got a problem, bro!" JJ shouts, trying to open the locked door. Ricky sighs, walking up to the glass door.

"Remember that time you stole my ambulance?" He shouts.

"Yeah, I know you're mad. I know!" JJ exclaims, while Ricky shows him his middle finger.

"No!" Liv screams, banging on the glass as he closes the door, "Please we need help! Our friend was stung by a wasp! He's having a reaction!"

While the others help Pope out of the truck, Liv and JJ run to the window continuing to bang on it. "Ricky!". Reluctantly, Ricky goes back to the door, opening it with a groan. They run into the house, placing Pope on top of a table.

"I wouldn't have come to you if it wasn't an emergency," JJ cries, "Hang in there, Buddy."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Wasps."

"Wasps?"

"Wasps."

"Is he allergic to wasps?"

"Clearly!" Liv exclaims.

"What's his name?"

"Pope."

"Hey, Pope," Ricky says, "Hang tight. I've got to get my kit."

"Go help with the kit!" John B says and Liv nods, running out the room.

"Please, focus on your breathing, Pope," JJ cries, hands cupping the boys face.

"Where's the kit?" Liv asks, entering the bedroom.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be looking!" Ricky shouts back and Liv kneels down and starts looking under the bed.

"What does it look like?"

"Like a duffel bag!" Liv runs out to the living room while Ricky goes into the garage. She throws pillows around and opens cupboards with a slam.

"Okay, I got it!" Ricky shouts, walking over to Pope. 

"What do we do now?" JJ asks, looking up from the boy.

"You don't do anything because you are not a paramedic," Ricky exclaims. Liv looks at Kie, who had tears running down her cheek. Still leaning over the table and keeping her eyes on Pope, she holds her hand out behind her. Kiara clutches onto it tightly, unable to look at the boy.

"Hey, Pope. How you doing man?" Ricky asks, "You look like shit. Here's the thing. This is a pediatric dose of epinephrine."

"Is that going to be enough?" Sarah asks.

"He's not a kid!" Kie exclaims.

"It is ten times a normal dose," Ricky tells them, "So if it doesn't stop his heart, it'll help him."