Ch: 11 // Ep: 4

----

"Look if Rafe and Barry know it's only a matter of time," Sarah says, hand held on her wound.

"Before everyone know," Pope sighs.

"Things spread fast around here," Liv tells them, rubbing her head, "I would know."

"I told you," JJ scoffs, "We should have gone south."

"Just stop," John B moans.

"Why does no one ever listen?!"

"I get it! I understand!" John b exclaims, trying to calm him down.

"I have an idea," Sarah calls out, "With me back, my dad's going to have to choose between me and Rafe."

"Sarah-" Both Liv and John b start but are stopped when Sarah says, "He'll choose me."

"You can't trust him, Sarah," Olivia mutters, shaking her head.

"Just listen, Ward keeps lying to you," John B adds.

"He's not going to agree after all that's happened," Kie says, looking up at the girl.

"No, I- I know it sounds crazy," Sarah sighs.

"Yeah it does!"

"I know!" Sarah exclaims, "But he's my dad. And I know him and I know he loves me. I'm just asking for two hours."

Everyone stays silent as Sarah stands up slowly and walks towards the boat. "Sarah!" John b calls walking up to her.

"He wont choose her," Liv mutters, loud enough for only Pope, JJ and Kie to hear, "Because if Rafe goes down, Ward goes down. He wouldn't take the risk."

----

"There she is," JJ points at the boat slowly coming into shore. Olivia sighed with relief as she sees her sister, looking fine.

"Sarah!" Kie shouts, with a grin and they all run down to greet her.

"How did it go?" Olivia asks, helping the girl out of the boat. Sarah stays silent and just shakes her head in response. The other sister exhales, trying to hold in her anger and helps the other pogues with camouflaging the boat.

"What happened?" John B asks.

"You guys were right, it didn't work. Sorry."

"Welp, then that settles it," JJ shrugs, "Now y'all need to load up in the paddy wagon and get the heck out of Dodge right now."

"Right, you'll need supplies and you'll have to split as soon as possible," Pope sighs.

"Guys I think it's to late," Kie call outs, hearing the sirens blazing.

"They followed you here?" John b asks, sounding unusually calm. 3 police boats were travelling at them quickly, making worry wash over them all, "Must have been your father."

"We have to find another way out," Pope says.

"Stay on the beach with your hands in the air," One of the men shouts. 

"Go now!" Olivia pushes John B in the opposite direction and they begin to run along the beach.

"Let's go!" They sprint through the many trees trying to outrun the police but it wasn't working. Sarah had one arm slung around John B's shoulders as he helps her along.

"Sarah, you good?" Liv shouts from behind the pair.

"Yeah. You okay?" John b asks Sarah.

"Yeah."