Ch: 9 // Ep: 3

----

The 3 pogues sitting in the van, watch Pope being led out of the house. Liv sits up from her previous slumped position to see Pope's wide eyes, staring back at them in worry.

"Does that look voluntary?" Kie asks, as the man pushes Pope forward causing him to stuble.

"That would be a negative," JJ answers.

"Come on," Kie says, grabbing the door handle before Liv stops her as says, "Wait, hold on. Hold on."

"What?"

"They're going into the alley," Olivia points out. 

"Go round back?" JJ offers.

"Yeah. We'll meet them on the other side," Kiara nods as he starts the car.

"Be chill. Be chill."

They drive round the block, Kie and Liv looking out for the boy. "Where have they gone?" Olivia mutters, only spotting empty alley ways.

"What if they went underground?" JJ asks, "Because in C.H.U.D, when they took people down into the sewers, it would turn the humans into humanoids cause of the radiation and all of a sudden-" He starts to ramble on before Olivia interrupts, "What does that have to do with any of this?" 

"Right, sorry. Did you see him?"

"No, not yet," Kie answers for her.

They pass an over grown alley way and Liv sees Pope trying to escape so she shouts, "Stop! There he is!" JJ hauls the van to a stop, making them all fly forward. Scrambling to get out of the van, they run through the alley. Finally, Liv spots Pope on the ground with the man on top of him, hand out, reaching for the taser next to them. Olivia kicks the taser out of reach, towards JJ. Giving the man one last punch, Pope is pulled off the man by JJ and helped over the fence where they start running. Spotting the truck in the distance, Olivia runs as fast as her legs can take her, determined to reach it before the man has any chance of getting them. Once they were all in the truck, JJ fumbled for the keys and quickly turned it around.

"I think he's following us!" Kie shouts.

"No shit!" Liv says.

"This is a one way!"

"Go left!" They all shout at the same time, turning the scene into utter chaos.

Pope takes control of the wheel, forcing it to go left, barely missing a couple crossing the road.

"Where are we going?!"

"Im trying to loosing him!"

"JJ, Stop!" Liv shrieks, pointing at the smoke coming out from the front of the van.

"You said he fixed the carburetor!" JJ shouts, stopping and jumping out of the car.

"I thought he did!"

"Number one rule, don't trust mechanics!" Grabbing their bags, they start running again with the man quite close now.

"Guys, I think he has a gun!" Kie shouts.

"Oh shit!"

"Guys im cramping!" Pope cries and Liv puts a shoulder round him, helping him along.

"Guys, we've got the split up!" JJ shouts, bumping into a post man, sending amazon deliveries flying.

"Sorry!" They all shout at him. Reaching the end of the alley ways, a boy and girl on a bike stops infront of them. Olivia freezes, noticing the familiar appearance of the two people. The shaggy hair. The long, blonde locks similar to her own. "Holy shit," Olivia cries. John B stares back at her grin so wide; he looked no different to how he left her. And her sister. The Sarah Cameron who she used to glare at whenever they saw eachother. The Sarah Cameron who she despised not more than 2 months before. Tears threaten to spill from her eyes as she is ushered into the vehicle. Sitting next to Sarah, the pair wrap their arms together, holding eachother tightly.

"Oh Sarah," Liv sobs into her shoulder.

"It's me, Liv."

"Pedal! He's gaining!" JJ shouts, removing them from their trance. Pope and JJ push from the sides and John B pedals as fast as he can from the front. Slipping, Pope loses his balance and falls to the ground but is able to catch up with them. JJ pulls the boy onto the vehicle as they cheer and shout in triumph.

----

They reach the boat John B and Sarah used to get here, pushing it off shore and into the sea. The next few hours or so are filled with story telling and catching up with each other's adventures. John B tells them how they were able to steal Ward's gold and break into their summer house and Sarah explains how she got shot by Rafe and died for a few seconds.

"Im starving, we have to get some sort of breakfast," JJ groans, the next day.

"We're gonna find something to eat," Sarah reassures him as the three girls get off the boat and onto the dock. They walk around the island, looking for food in the gardens of people's homes. 

"Jackpot!" Kiara cheers holding up a big watermelon.

"Yes," Liv moans, stomach rumbling from the lack of food.

Breaking it apart, Kie and Liv dig into one half of the watermelon while Sarah gets the other.

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kie asks, breaking the silence.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but... yeah," Sarah laughs, grinning widely.

"Wow, who would have guessed it? My bestfriend and my sister, married?" Liv scoffs, while laughing.

"So you two are still going strong then?" Sarah asks.

"Mhm," Liv nods, pressing her lips onto Kie's.

"We've had a few bumps in the road but yeah, still going strong," Kiara smiles.

"Yeah, I get that," Sarah nods, turning back to her food, "So am I crazy or is there something going on between JJ and Pope?" Liv and Kie share a glance before bursting into laughter.

----

"Look what we got," Liv sings, dancing towards the boat.

"Woop, woop!" JJ cheers, taking the watermelon out of her hands

"So what were y'all talking about?" Sarah turns her head to the side.

"Uh.. fishing," John B answers.

"You've always been a terrible liar, Johnny," Olivia jokes, ruffling his hair.

----

"There she is," John B mutters, staring at the house. The house that they were all nearly killed in. The house they had fights in. The house where they created so many memories.

"Bet it's good to see her old bones," JJ says.

"Welcome home, guys," Liv wraps her arm around John B's shoulders and he lays his head on her arm.

"Not exactly looking forward to a check-in at home," Kie says, her tone sad, "My parents probable already arranged my funeral."

"I predict unpleasantries at the Heyward Household after I left the truck in Charleston."

"No one knows we are here, right? And you two aren't gonna get into anymore trouble for showing up 12 hours later," He points at Kiara and Pope, "Am I right or am I wrong?"

"You not wrong," Pope replies.

"So that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want," JJ smirks, "A little pogue fellow ship how does that sound?"

"Let the shit hit the fan tomorrow."

"The cops could be looking for us. This could be really stupid," Sarah says, unsure of what to do.

"Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy, right?" JJ strides along the dock towards Sarah.

"No," She shakes her head.

"Stupid things have good outcomes all the time," JJ states while the others mutter it under their breath.

"Who's with me? Let's get some beer!"

----

This chapter is crap but i thought i would give you guys something as I haven't updated in ages