Ch: 5 // Ep: 2

----

The four pogues peek over the fence, the rain falling down their heads and goosebumps appearing on their skin.

"Nice camera. Where'd you dig that up that relic?" JJ asks, sarcastically, "Why dont you just use your phone?"

"Well first of all, I like my antique electronics," Pope sneers, "Second of all, this is a telephoto. It allows me to get a close image from far away. For definitive proof of witness payoff, we're gonna need quality glass."

"Yeah idiot," Liv grins, flicking his head and ducking down when JJ swings at her, jokingly.

"There he is," Pope says, making the pair stop and return to their positions.

"Yo get down," JJ states as Ward runs through the streets carrying a big bag.

"And there's Gavin," Pope states and Olivia looks over the fence to see Gavin also running along the streets, following Ward.

"Where are you going, you son of a bitch?" Pope snarls, "No, no, no i'm loosing him!"

"Hold on," JJ says, wandering off. He whistles and directing them to the ladder on the side of the  building.

"Gotta go up top," JJ whispers, climbing up the ladder, Liv following straight after. Once they were all up there, they crouched down at the end of the roof, "You rolling, Pope?" He asks.

"Yeah, yeah I see them... Ward just handed Gavin something. I think it's a duffel bag or something."

"Guys I think this is a payoff," JJ tells them.

"Yeah no shit, dummy," Liv rolls her eyes, earning a glare from JJ.

"Gavin doesn't look happy about something. It looks like he's yelling at Ward," Pope says.

"Why?"

"I don't know but he sure looks mad... shit!"

"What's happening now?" Liv exclaims.

"I dunno but they're fighting or something!"

"They're really going at it," JJ comments.

"Ward's kicking the shit out of Gavin," Pope says and for some reason, a feeling of worry rushes over Liv.

"Why are they fighting?"

"I don't know! Holy shit, Ward's got a gun!"

"I bet that's the murder weapon!" There's a few seconds of silence before a gun shot runs through the air like a whip. Liv jumps back, gasping and falls onto JJ. He grabs her tightly, keeping her close to him.

"Oh my god. Oh my god," Liv panics, running her hands through her hair.

"What the hell?" 

"No no no no, that did not just happen," Kiara cries.

"Please tell me you got that," JJ says.

"Enough to put this asshole away for life," Pope answers. Another gunshot runs through the air and Pope says, "This is freakin crazy."

"Get down get down," JJ repeats as Ward looks around the street, eyes grazing pass the pogues.

"I think we should go, like right now," Liv suggests, voice cracking.

"Pope you have enough right?" JJ asks. 

"Yeah... oh wait hes coming out. There he goes. I think he's looking for the gun. I think the gun just went down the drain! He's looking for it!"