Ch: 3 // Ep: 1

----

"What the hell happened?" Liv shrieked, pacing around the sand and ignoring the throbbing pain in her head.

"Why would they want to kidnap Kiara? That makes no sense," Pope asked.

"It's called bait," JJ told them as he leaned against the metal wall.

"God, I am so sick of this," Liv groaned, running her hands along her head.

"Is there any way that we can trust the cops?" Sarah asked with John B's hands around her waist. JJ jumped up and banged his fist onto the wall.

"The cops? You're joking, right?" JJ laughed sarcastically, "You seriously think your daddy hasn't called them already?"

"I have a crazy idea," Pope suggested, "What if we call my parents?"

"And say what, Pope?" John B chirped in.

"And say we're alive. I haven't seen my family in I don't know how long. They're probably worried about me... about us," Pope reached out and grabbed Liv's hand in a comforting way which made her stand still finally, "I can just call and maybe ask them to wire us some money."

"And put them in danger?"

"I've got a better idea," JJ piped up.

"Oh, here we go," Liv groaned, earning a glare from the blonde boy.

"You're gonna like this one," JJ grinned, holding up a brown wallet full of cash.

"Ooo, come to mama," Liv laughed, snatching the wallet out of his hands.

"Whose is that?" Sarah asked, wearily.

"You seriously think I am going to go through someones backpack and not pinch their wallet?"

"'Jimmy Portis, 101 Cattle Wash'," Liv read from the drivers license.

"I bet that's where they've got Kiara, all right?" JJ smiled at them like he was the smartest person alive.

"Let's go," Liv handed the wallet back to JJ and began to walk away.

"Wait, we need to think this through!" Pope shouted at the girl.

"Pope, my girlfriend is in danger so sorry if we don't have time for you and your little mathematical equations, okay?" Liv snapped, "So, get your ass up and follow me!"

----

"Really helps that there's no names on the streets," Liv groaned, giving up her command and letting Cleo guide them through the town.

"Just let me handle it," Cleo said as she walked into someones front garden and asked, "101 Cattle Wash? Blue house? Thank you, I appreciate you!"

They finally reached the house and decided to go round the back. Opening the white gate, they slipped through stealthily.

"Window?" John B pointed up at it.

"Here. You want some help?" Pope offered but the boy shook his head. As John B climbed up the wall, JJ's loud voice shouted beside them, "Yo! Get off!"

"Shut up, JJ," Liv hissed from beside him but paused when she saw what he saw. Red crabs were scattered all over the lawn and were crawling all over their feet. JJ stupidly tried to grab the one that was on him and got pinched back. The thing clutched onto his finger as he ran around shaking his hand. While Liv was huddled over laughing, the boy panicked until the thing finally slipped off his finger.

"Does the element of surprise mean nothing to you two?" Pope groaned at them.

"Why are you blaming me? I didn't do anything," Liv moaned like a child as she pointed at JJ.