Ch: 14 // Ep: 4

----

A few hours after John B was taken, Liv decided to help Pope out at the shop. She was putting the food on the shelves when Pope ran into the shop, grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. He mutters none stop and Liv raises her eyebrows trying to work out what he was saying.

"We gotta go to JJ's" is all Liv could make out as she was pulled towards his house.

----

They hear the sound of gunshots coming from JJ's back garden and they quickly rush to JJ's aid. They find him shooting a teddy bear with the gun they found in the safe a few days ago. They try to call for him but the soundproof head phones stop him from hearing them.

"Whats that?" He says to the bear, cockily. After a few more shots, JJ finally hears them and takes off the headphones. 

"They know!" Pope shouts. Olivia looks up at the boy, with a confused look. 

"Don't worry Pope. They don't know shit,"

"Know what?" She asks as JJ pulls Pope away so they can speak in private.

They whisper to eachother, sometimes looking back at Liv who rolls her eyes at their childish behaviour. 

"Deny, deny, deny," She hears JJ say, grabbing Pope's shoulders.

"Oh god," Liv mutters, running her hand across her forehead. After the boys stop talking and Pope doesn't look like he's going to shit himself, Olivia looks up at the pair and says, "You know you guys are breaking one of the rules," They look at her in confused.

"Pogues don't keep secrets,"

JJ scoffs, "Like you don't have any secrets."

"I got nothin to hide," She says proudly, lighting the joint she found in JJ's bag. 

----

"I'm so glad they are still doing this," They walk towards the big screen that laid in the middle of the park. It was obvious JJ and Pope didn't want to go but Liv dragged them along, not wanting to displease Kie.

"Keep calm, carry on,"

"Aren't you guys glad i made you come?" Liv smiles at the boys, who gave her a sarcastic smile back.

"Ecstatic," Pope replies coldly.

"My couch was pretty comfy to be honest," They lay down their chairs, Olivia in between Kie and Pope.

Kiara walks off to get some drinks while Olivia sits down, trying to ignore the whispers from beside her.

"Just saw rafe and he said, and i quote, 'Tell your boy we know what he did'," Liv quickly sits up and looks at the boys, "What did you do?" She hisses.

"Where is he?" JJ asks, ignoring Liv's question.

"Back there," The four look round to see Rafe, Topper and Kelce in the corner, smirking.

"Great the whole death squad," Pope groans as JJ pulls his head back around.

"Just warning you, bro. If  they corner me, I'm coming swinging,"

"If that doesn't work, I got this right here," He holds up the bag and Kie gasps.

"I'm sorry, JJ, please tell me you didn't bring a gun here. There are kids," She whispers, harshly.

"I didn't bring a gun here. Everythings fine," He exclaims, no one believing a single word.

"Wow, thank you. That's really convincing," Kiara scoffs.

"Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues," Liv points at Kie in agreement.

"What is Rafe talking about?" Olivia hisses.

"It might go down tonight,"

----

Halfway through the movie, Olivia lays her head on Kiara's shoulder staring at the big screen. She tries to concentrate on the movie however her mind wanders off. Her eyelids slowly close but she is interrupted by the two boys next to her whispering.

"Can you please shut up?" Liv mumbles sitting up.

"Look it's too exposed they will totally see us," JJ whispers.

"I gotta go," They both look back at the three boys sitting infont of the toilets.

"They're blocking the bathrooms," They get up as Kiara whispers, "Where y'all going?"

"We gotta wring it out,"

"You gonna hold it for eachother?" Kiara scoffs.

After a few minutes, the boys still aren't back and Liv starts to get worried. She looks back at the 3 kooks, who were meant to be sitting near the toilets. As she suspected, they were not in their seats.

"Kie we gotta go," Liv stands up, grabbing the bag and Kie's wrist. She drags them behind the screen. "Shit," Liv mumbles looking at the scene before her. Kelce was holding onto JJ while Rafe punched him and Topper was fighting Pope. The girls quickly split up, Liv running to JJ's aid.

 She jumps on Rafe's back, making him stumble back. She hits him repeatedly until she hears a thud behind her. She looks behind and sees Kiara on the ground. 

"Kie!" She shouts and Rafe takes this opportunity to grab the girl and pull her off him. She lands on the floor and groans. An idea comes into her mind and she quickly gets up and runs to the bag. She looks through it and stops when she feels the cold metal against her fingers. She looks at Kie who has a worried look on her face. Liv walks up to Topper who is strangling Pope and puts the barrel of the gun against his head.

"You getting deja vu bitch?!" She shouts, a smirk on her face. Before anyone can move, the screen goes up in flames. Topper pushes Liv away from him and lets go of Pope. Olivia crouches down next to the gasping Pope. 

"Hey, hey, hey. I got you," She says, trying to calm him down. The two girls grab the boys and help them to their feet.

"You guys are freaking idiots," He gasps.

"We just saved your ass. Come on."

----

Sorry i haven't uploaded in ages. I have had a busy half term.